login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2010 Put words to your day

What kind of a day is today in a word or few(:

ย 

related threadsย  in process

OK Everyone! Give Me One Word!!/Kathi

ย 

Word Of The Year 2018/flowergirlย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Today is:

  • fresh
  • mine
  • beautiful

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Today and Tomorrow will be:

BUSY

enjoy life!

Today is a work day, and I will make it a great day(:

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

today im

HIGH ON LIFE .

Today will be easy.

I plan to be very honest today. It’s easy to speak from the heart.

Today is

PEACFUL

enjoy life!

Today is another work day..and today I Am:

rested

energetic

prepared

ready

able

effective

knowledgeable

wise

kind and extremely helpful

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

lovely

every day on our way to work my husband and I proclaim, “today is another great day”…. and give the day over to a power greater than ourselves….

Today I am…

ACCEPTING OF ABUNDANCE

DESERVING OF ABUNDANCE

GRATEFUL FOR ABUNDANCE

  • refreshed
  • vibrant
  • creative
  • fully alive
  • so ready

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Today I am

loved,
alive,
learning,
in-love-with-life.

  • rejuvenated

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Right now, it is a bit exhausting because I am so busy always, but I am going to bed soon and the very thought of going to bed is great. So, here is the word “GREAT”

envisioning wonderful possibilities

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Organized for joyย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content