login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness meeting: 7/04/22 Creation & Cultivation of Accountability partnering.

Welcome All to the latest edition of the Happiness meetings.

In this meeting, we will be exploring the benefits and purpose of accountability co-partnering. We will be looking at the specifics of what you want from your life and why. 

The overall purpose of accountability partnering is to become organized around your top priorities and design a plan which focuses on short term goals and habits that lead to long term targets.

You may want to start with daily accountability recording. You and your co-partner can arrange to speak 3 times per week, with each partner addressing their current habits and what is and what is not changing. Identifying barriers and re-writing and sticking w/ daily accountability journaling is valuable structurally and also tracking progress.

As with most self improvement habit building, its very important to find passion in your purpose. Being curious about your current and your future success is going to be determined by identifying habits you've managed to change.

Focusing continuously on what you want and why will help you create a positive mindset, along with strategies and routines that make you look forward to getting out of bed!

Who I am is willingness, creative and playful, in an atmosphere of harmlessness, growth, positivity, bliss and contribution.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Index To Previous Happiness Meetings

8442394545_00e3216ea0.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I am excited about this meeting... I'm  also very grateful for the growth and progression of all of these recent meetings, as it has contributed to my new willingness to set new goals and to take new steps forward into mindfulness and into self appreciation for who I am and for how I've grown.

I am creating a vision of fulfillment and of a meaningful life, meaningful connections and a joyous and thriving future.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

To All participants, passion is going to be what makes this accountability partnership happiness meeting take flight...

Anything that you need to get you in the mood to focus on self appreciation, self worth, self confidence, self care, which elevates you and fills your Spirit w/ purpose, passion and inspiration...

support-each-other-corona-virus-motivation-poster-social-media-covid-infographic-together-will-get-viral-pandemic-178217046.jpg

Partnering with those you are accountable with…

👉reinforces

👉helps to create

👉triggers ideas

&

👉assists in facets of daily routines

?format=1000w

I AM ACHIEVING OUTSTANDING SUCCESS IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE.

• ~

👉 Everyday I am feeling,

believing,

trusting that what I need is getting perfect personalized attention.

👉 I love how my my

purpose is in harmony

with my spirit.

👉 I love how I always  asking myself about how I feel about proceeding

👉 I love myself thru every  process/task/goal.

👉 Today is a great day to continue on.

👉I love brainstorming and enjoying the diversity and synchronicity when teaming with an accountability partner.I love supporting the ideas and dreams of my accountability partners.

👉I love when I am enjoying alignment and coming up with ideas 'on my own' and bounce my direction off of a trusted partner.

👉I love how prayer always creates everything I need beyond my initial understanding and request.

👉Surrendering and prayer allows the space I need to support and attain my dreams.

👉I love when I trust an individual with my sacred dreams and I too can do that for them. 

👉I love when someone gets to know me, and shares that they care about my dreams which 'belong' to me. 

👉I am ready to do what it takes for all areas of my life.

👉Additional focus questions for your consideration:

1. On a very personal level what would you like to experience overall or just for today? You can be as specific or general you like… here… though continue to be more specific in your daily writing.
  2. On a very personal level … what are you willing to do today toward what you just wrote?
  3. Write a supporting affirmation and intention for 1& 2.
  4. And lastly, if you were your own accountability partner or coach what would you say to you today?

Just created a new thread to add inspiration to this 1st new question 

http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/16487/july22newest-withcontinued-claritypurpose-that-i-n#post195779 

hope you join in there too(:be-someone-you-want-to-be-not-someone-you-have-to.jpg

MASTER MIND PRINCIPLE

Image result for henry ford napoleon hill pic quote

MASTERMIND-ARTICLE

The moment you outline your definite major purpose, it will immediately be clear the sort of person, or people, who would be most appropriate in aiding in the attainment of that goal. By aligning with someone who possesses the knowledge and experience you lack, along with the qualities of dependability, loyalty, and positive mental attitude, you will find a partner who will help to see your mission through to completion. A partnership with the appropriate individual(s) is essential, and with regular meetings and maintained harmony...{TO READ MORE}

Image result for napoleon hill quotes desireImage result for napoleon hill quotes desire

Image result for your heart is your paint brush quotes gif

Napoleon Hill said, “No mind is complete by itself. It needs contact and association with other minds to grow and expand.” The proper use of a mastermind group is the cornerstone to all great achievement, and it is one of the steps that people most often overlook. On our own, we can only ever have a limited amount of experience, a mastermind group allows us to draw freely from the experience, training, skills, and knowledge of others who align with our definite major purpose. The resulting benefits include a magnification of the combined qualities of each member, as well as increased courage, faith, and a host of other positive advantages. In other words, on your own, you’re a single brushstroke, but in a mastermind group you could become a Monet. 
by Nathan Johnson

Questions:

1.  Who I am is _____.

2.  What are your top 3 priorities?

More questions coming!

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

Great opening questions Kathi.

Thank you for helping to create such a wonderful Happiness meeting on support and accountability.

Who am I?

Everyday I am simply who I am and who I am progressing to be.

Almost 70% of my entire life was spent with an extremely special human being, and I am learning daily how to rebuild my internal and external home…

I am more more motivated because I am beginning to have a new formulated why.

My tears have been love talking and I have been listening.
They have a beautiful story that continues to be threaded thru my daily life.

I simply need to watch how my energy is created, where it goes and where I would desire it to be allocated.
If it doesn’t get allocated in a wonderful way

I need to ask a new why

to ask the good question - gently lovingly kindly and with authentic heart felt energy …why not and how can I help?

Who am I?

I am a loving person who was and is all about team and loving authentic reciprocity.

I care about love… a ‘higher love’ 
I love to love, though do so without overly getting

caught up in other peoples drama or even the drama of the world …

Both would be easy to do with a caring loving spirit, though I regulate what matters to me, so I can have a meaningful personal relationship with myself, my Creator and individuals I interact with.

We all have a story, and making comparisons is not my intention…in life. It is living and giving the best way I can do…. So

I can value others the way they deserve too.

By the way for those in US Happy 4th, and for those in Canada, Happy Canada Day

In response to ♡ ˚ Happy 4th!'s post:

Beautiful and eloquently spoken...

I am very touched by all that you have done w/ regards to the loss of your mate, w/ whom your entire life has been bound in love, friendship and in Spirit.

His light and your light shine as One beautiful bright light.

Lifting you and all of the Bmindful community up in Joy, as I celebrate this Independence Day!

I am so grateful to each and everyone in our thriving Bmindful community.

top 3 priorities

I included them somewhat in my response to question #1, though will simplify with 3 clear cut answers today.

will return 

1. Continued Mental, Physical,  &  Spiritual self-care

I have come to realize , rest is huge for me.

I love this, saw this on internet once, and it has more and more meaning every time I read it.
I will provide a source soon.

4 Steps To Creating
Habits Of Self Care
1. Build on rest as a catalyst for productivity not a break from it.
2. Streamline your schedule by doing fewer things better.
3. Pair a self-care habit with your regular routine so it becomes automatic
4.Focus on the habit of the habit: value right actions over right results.

2. Home Care on a Grand Scale

home.jpg?rdrts=175041620

• AFFIRMATIONS I love my home

I treat my home as the sanctuary it is.
I look forward to cleaning,organizing and decorating my home because doing so adds to the environment I love so very much!

I decorate my environment with inspiring things.

I surround myself with things that bring me joy.

I take care of my home with great respect and love.

I enjoy being organized, it comes easily to me.

I take time to organize. I’m worth it.

I enjoy doing household tasks so much!
I love scrubbing things like new!

I like any kind of cleaning in my home because I love beautiful surroundings.

P1100617.jpg

I not only love light and heavy duty cleaning… I love doing laundry, paying bills and doing the budgeting and grocery shopping.

I am Allowing

& Enjoying

Choices

3.  Continued Avenues of Prosperity 

will return

Every day  & every way everything large and small is better  better better.

8.25E2259CLove252C2Bquestion2Blife25802Bgreatest%2Bexperience.25802B-2BHill.JPG51.25E2259CAwake2Barise2Band2Byourself2Byou2Bof2Bworld.2Bstar2Bnow2Bascendancy.25802B-2BHill.JPGimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRV0XOBA-mEJbDWjdR1ZZzl-1SgKXMtD55mlg6uObj75SdXjuW4d4106575ccec187fb52136fe59e67bf8.jpgquote-plan-you-work-and-work-your-plan-napoleon-hill-123-50-77.jpg

82bf8c316cee6c479e1cf5e6f142dcd6.jpg

In response to ♡ ˚ Creating Joyous Moments's post:

We get stuck.. sure. Though we just aren’t asking the right questions in the right frame of mind. You can’t drag yourself thru your life. You need to lead from your heart and soul.

What is it you really want for yourself right now that is possible… and do you only believe you can’t because you haven’t done it yet… or lately?

Passage below by Napoleon Hill

The starting point of all achievement is DESIRE. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat."

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve."

"You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be."

"If you can't do great things, do small things in a great way."

"You may be hurt if you love too much, but you will live in misery if you love too little."

"When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve them."

"Do not wait: the time will never be 'just right'. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along."

"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit."

"Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds"

Imagine-No-Limitations.jpg

link->July’22★★Newest★★To Manifest You Must Have Goals

What I seek, I already am.

7-tips-to-manifest-desires-4-728.jpg?cb=1279001510
 fcc8803751e983f7873f7140d6e3e9f0.jpg

HERE

If-you-want-to-make-an.jpg

“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder 

7c61895b0a5665fa3c1588f765e844f2--pink-peonies-pink-flowers.jpg

“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder 

Awesome Questions:

what-do-i-need-to-do-to-make-this-happen_.jpg?w=535

top-goal-worksheet.jpg

cycle-of-completion-300x289.jpg

https://orgcoach.net/managing-sticky-notes-life/ 

When we don’t complete the past, we can’t be free to fully embrace the present, let alone the future. Kathy Paauw 

•  

inspirational-quotes-self-love-self-care-hope-spirit-spiritual-meditate-buddhism.jpg

Thank you Kathi for your kindness and compassion

Happy Independence Day to you and yours!

And also to

Our beautiful loving

kind

community!

Kathi asks, Who am I? 

Who Am I?

I am who I am
But who is that?
How can I know?
I just am me.

But who am I?

Well I am me, says I
But are you your body?
Partly I must be!
But there is more to me.

I am my mind!
Don’t you see?
My thoughts
Are surely mostly me.
But is there more to me?

I am my heart!
My loving spirit
Don’t you see?
I care for you
I care for me.
But there must be more to me?

My personality
Is who I am!
What else can there be?
It is all the stories that
Make up me.

But wait!
My friend and I
Are close as can be
We are very different
Miles and time apart
But connected at the heart!
We choose to be
Unique and the same.

Again I ask
Who am I?
My purpose
My talents, skills
My job is who I am.
Surely that must be.
I strive for excellence,
Even the mundane
Works for me!

When I’m very still
I see clearly
Who I am.
I am aware of all that is.
I am separate and a part.
I am here and now.
But my presence
Is fleeting.

So who am I?
If only I could see…
I’ve reduced myself
To be free to be me!

And lastly
There must be
One more thing that is me
It is the hardest thing for me to be
It is a thing only I can see…

Being fully aware
Of who I am.
Taking responsibility
For being me.
Doing the right thing
When no one sees.
Accepting no less than excellence.
Just being me!

I am who I am
But who is that?
How can I know?
I am just me.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

I love that poem so much, and know others have commented on it- Your poems take me on a kind and loving ride with self and life on many levels.

Thank you

Thank you Poppy for Being all that you are, you are a loved and you are loving!  Thank you for Being awesome!

Team work makes the Dream work.

In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing Only Love's post:

I concur w/ 4 steps to creating healthy habits.

Rest is a necessary function. We aren't just resting but we're still performing multi step processing: analyzing, planning, strategizing, organizing and processing.

I think that adding a daily habit of music, poetry, or enjoying some form of art such as drawing, painting or architecture is important for a balanced and healthy mind. Daily creativity is both necessary and rewarding.

totally agree!

Wow- love your lists!

The quote by Lao Tzu has me thinking. Even if I think I know who I am, a much bigger question is do I know what I want? … and what about you? “At the center of your being you have the answer…” 

I’m sure I have the answers for myself. I’m just not aware of them yet. Here is where I am at the moment: 

I am seventy and one years old. I started like all infants completely dependent on others. I belonged to a small tribe. A mother, a father, and two older brothers. My tribe expanded when my baby sister was born and I was four. Like most children, I did what I was told without much resistance. I was told what to do and how to interact in most situations. 

I didn’t question things, I conformed. It was not until my early teens that I started realizing that other families were quite different from mine. My world was expanding. Still I was generally compliant with my parents and their view of societal norms. It wasn’t until my senior year in high school that I had to register for the draft and was reclassified 1A before I graduated. In April I received a letter from Uncle Sam to take my physical for the Army. It was at that point I had to become accountable for my decisions and life. Although I had not yet graduated from H.S. I immediately joined the Navy hoping they would allow me to graduate before I had to leave home. It is not until you realize who you are and what you want to do that you become yourself and break free from societal and familial expectations. Then you are able to cultivate accountability for yourself. A problem occurs when time passes. We are constantly growing, learning and changing. Our world also changes. The change that takes place is often slow but at times it can be abrupt. Who you are changes, as does what you want to do. I am currently approaching a significant change  in my life and I need time to reflect and redefine who I am and what I want to do. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Love that quote. 

Its so true!

And that is the best question: what do I/ you want?

In response to Poppy's post: In response to Joy Grows here's post

Thank you for focusing on that quote. While it was meaningful to me to post, it is more meaningful to meditate on.

Been with 1 love and grew ourselves individually and together for a very long time.

I am now here to walk this walk with the essence of where I have been into newness and familiarity with the God of my understanding

and that manages to continuously exceed my understanding in the best of ways.

I can’t tell you what We will do for and with me. I only know I am not alone, and choose hope. I choose love. I choose faith, trust and belief… to carry on in good and honorable ways.

————-

Affirmations

————-

Happy and grateful....

To accomplish great things we must not only plan but also believe.

Why was it so easy to surrender so completely?

Each day feels as my spirit intended

→ I am willing to see what I see

I am willing to feel what I feel

→ I am willing to know what I know

→ I am willing hear what I hear

→ My goals are set

I experience the joy of moving forward .

I Am brilliant on doing the next right thing for whatever I need...

The things I create are even better than I imagine.

→ I am surrounded by Exquisite Beauty

I take plenty of time for rest and renewal.

In my own blessed joyful day I express a remarkable originality.

I have a talent for living well with perfect ease...

THE MORE PLAYFUL I AM ABOUT LIFE, THE EASIER IT ALL IS

I love my laughter and my playfulness

→ I believe something wonderful is going to happen to me today.

————-
Repasted these additional questions from above:
👉Additional focus questions for your consideration:

1. On a very personal level what would you like to experience overall or just for today? You can be as specific or general you like… here… though continue to be more specific in your daily writing.
  2. On a very personal level … what are you willing to do today toward what you just wrote?
  3. Write a supporting affirmation and intention for 1& 2.
  4. And lastly, if you were your own accountability partner or coach what would you say to you today?

———

In response to your above questions:

Today I made progress on making myself a clearing for my commitment -- to  being accountable.

Then, I had to see how unaccountable I am. 

I began the work of asking seriously, what do I want - from myself, what do I want to experience?

What do I need?

I found a pile of doubts, and in there I found the unseen matrix. 

A matrix of doubts from my early adulthood.

It empowered me to see this in context of the origin of these doubts and to allow me to see and appreciate the impact that it has on my life and on my ability to create an accountability plan.

Inside of my Self Care tool box,  there is the gift and the tool of  allowing and surrendering.

I choose to allow all information to keep rising up to my awareness so I can allow myself to surrender and release old doubts...

I choose abundance, I choose to nurture my chosen intentions for which I choose to create an adaptive action plan which allows me to create new, exciting, healthy patterns and a lot of great energy and Love!

Love heals All things!

Incredibly inspirational 

Poppy, thank you for opening this energy up with the quote focus .

Wonderful meeting! And I don’t say wonderful lightly!!

I choose an indescribable, glorious, all encompassing Love...

I choose that this Love dwells well within me.

I am an expression of that Love!

I choose to Love this life and I choose to treasure all of the people and all of life's opportunities!

I am so grateful for all of the good thats in my life!

I love the direction of this meeting.

I feel supplied with good things to not only the assessment, allowing and creation of my inner flow, though for my outer world to progress in even more apparent ways too.

While it’s true, that was the purpose of this meaning… there was much I needed to come to terms in some progressive foreign territory.

My inner world has gotten much valuable focus this year … intensively actually.

Though the results of a more of humbly letting go in prayer

could not have been projected, just hoped for.

I am so very grateful.

Yes, this is always just the beginning of one’s journey, when every day is a fresh new day, though I can say … my faith has increased. My trust has increased. My belief has prospered. All beginnings…Because throughout eternity- we are never done. We are always a beautiful work in progress.

1. On a very personal level what would you like to experience overall or just for today(You can be as specific or general you like… here… though continue to be more specific in your daily writing)

In response to question 1:

Just for today, I would like to spend my day thanking our Creator for never leaving me, and praying for others who are in need.

Just for today , I would like to continue a surrendering prayer.

Just for today, I would like to be accountable to the above areas daily as a foundation for all else I value.

Just for today, I want to thank people wherever and whenever I can for loving me and supporting me . I know some are not feeling like thank toys are necessary or important, I know they are… and I intend to commit to this daily.

Just for today I will assess my home and call it my sanctuary and take great pride in every square inch of it. I may not do things as completely as I would love every minute, though I will acknowledge the value of my purpose and allow the results to manifest as I actively engage in my joyous adventure of reclaiming my new life, one I never called new … because I was quite happy with my old one(:

In response to ♡ ˚ThankYou AmazingPresentMoment's post
On a very personal level … what are you willing to do today toward what you just wrote?

Now there’s the question of my day(:

Okay…

Dear Action,

I am so ready to do this and do this well to the satisfaction of my Spirit.

I will pace myself so my attempts at what I want to give attention to are not short lived.

I will create a ‘punch list’  at a starting place of my choosing for today and anything that does not receive adequate care, will lovingly be placed on a day that is in close site to continue on.

I will acknowledge my self care throughout any work focus I have, because without me there is no work and there is no play.

So action, I am on board with you - lovingly, creatively, uncompromisingly- I engage with you, action. We are one in the same.

I thank any and all individuals who have given of themselves in any capacity to cheerlead, guide and/or simply love me to keep on keeping on.

love love love, me

Hello Poppy, 

I know I said this, though I do want to thank you again for your bringing up the quote 

inspirational-quotes-self-love-self-care-hope-spirit-spiritual-meditate-buddhism.jpg

I believe it a wonderful theme for much inspiration that has taken place and for inspiration in the moment and to come.

Often so much resonates, that it is easy to feel good with endless quotes and affirmations. I can attest to that(:

Though, that one quote was such a great place to move from

• we have the answer ✅ 
  • we know what we want ✅ 

I would love to hear what has come up for you … if you have a moment and if ‘the spirit moves you’

I know there is an evolution with each step we take when we are really contemplating valuable areas of things … like what we have understood that we already know… and who are we?

Though they are amazing prompts

In response to ♡ ˚Today Is a Day I Choose Greatness's post:

I completely enjoyed reading and experiencing your above 3 posts...

I absolutely love that your inner world has become "a much more valuable focus."  I very much believe in our inner wealth, and that our relationship with our inner wealth is exactly how we manifest our outter wealth.

There is no mask of identity when it comes to our inner world. Whenever one is truly needing to connect with their inner compass, its truth will be no stranger than looking in a mirror.

Faith and the millions of encounters and acts of faith, is, in my opinion and my experience, our inner mansion.

The words inner mansion were first described by Teresa of Avila.

Will return. I'm going to re- look her up.

"Let nothing Disturb you, Let nothing frighten you, Though all things pass, God does not change. Patience wins all things. But he lacks nothing who possesses God; For God alone suffices." ~ Teresa of Avila

WHO AM I?

b92c70ee413bf32aac64e6df00894b1e.jpg3b86fc6fee5e35457e2025fa15343cfc.jpg

Thank you Poppy for not only what you shared … though the beautiful way you conveyed very real elements/ passages of your life

You’re so appreciated 

very much

to be continued…

In response to ♡˚allowing curiosity & real passion's post:

Request:

Could you post that Budda quote here:::

To understand everything is to forgive everything.2014-08-26-16-16-03.png

I have gotten a lot of freedom and joy, as I navigate all that is coming up through this meeting, and in conjunction w/ several of the recent happiness meetings.

I have learned, and I am continuing to learn to release, surrender and allow.

I have become more unshakable, more grounded in my inner peace. I have new and daily joy of inter-relatedness and acceptance...

This is all my new strength, and its all incompassing, all embracing self love, self care, surrendering, allowing and in Being...

I AM Accountable!

I AM free to reach for my Greatest Good!

I love learning how to Be my best friend in ways where I truly am filled w/ curiosity and passion.

Everyday is a Gift!

I have new....

Lots of new:

New appreciation, new understanding of joy.

I now know how to connect with and reinforce the continued experience of mindfulness and joy.

I have reverence for my processes.

I am more equipped to engage in my priorities!

What am I willing to do to make it the way I want it?

How can I enjoy the process while I do what is necessary to make it the way I want it?

What is great about this problem?

What will I become transformed if I do this right now?

What kind of momentum could I create if I changed this in my life?

What other things could I accomplish if I really made this change today?

What are my most treasured memories?

What's really great in my life right now?

I bow to the practice of being gentle with myself.

This reverence brings ease and flow into my body.

Today is that day I systematically flow with my life basics and advance to things that create even a new uniqueness to what I am also deeply valuing

Image result for affirmation handwritten  sign

Dear Future, 

I do want to invest in you with my mind body and spirit.
Though I regret to inform you Dear Future,

I cannot focus on you just yet.

It isn’t that I am not wanting all to be well with you and I, it has more to do with being way more mindful with Present Moment.

My gut tells me by teaming with the present, you have so much more of a chance of looking good. Believe in me and I will believe in you.

Hopeful, Me

In response to ♡˚to-da lists ✅'s post:

Excellent questions that can quickly help overcome herdles and help create momentum.

1.  What am I willing to do make it the way I want it?

I am willing to make a schedule and stick to it. My goal is to start a walking schedule and then add to it and increase walking to include upper body, abd's and lower spine, gluteal and quadriceps. Alot of core.

We are under a heat advisory and also drought conditions. Omicron is also on the move. 

Being active, having daily physical exercise everyday is my goal. Walk 30 minutes. Do pilates 30 minutes. Eat healthy. Low salt, low sodium and zero processed food. More fruit and fiber. Healthy weigh. Manage stress. Great sleep hygiene so I can perform and build up. 

3. What is great about this problem?

What a great question!!

I get to create my plan and I get to have everything - that is important, and I get to overcome any inertia that's stopping me. 

The inertia disappears and 30 minutes is actually 30 minutes of immediate improvement. 

This such a good question, bec my answers are about me, and where I am.  So, where am I w/ change? 

What really great about this problem: its easily fixable! And its up to me, so no excuses!

Loved reading your post, Kathi. Thank you for sharing yourself and your thoughts here.

I love the fixable quest.

I congratulate you on so many levels!

I love what you wrote.

I love the direction you have decided upon because you have decided this will aid and support the life that you say you can feel you love.

• often in the self help or law of attraction world - IMHO, often action is lost.
  • Changing what we can gets lost (the action)
  • admiring ourselves  has a tendency get a bit too black and white in ‘effort’ to love ourselves
  • when we only focus that we are so beautiful (the admiring)…right where we are, this premise can create a starting  gate and/or or a stuck point
  • we are beautiful right now this moment, though to coin a song title… we’ve only just begun(:
  • It’s a great reminder,  the power of the journey, the essence of what is valuable in who we are , what we want and begin and continue continuing…the actual DOING…
  • Easy to philosophize living rather than proudly live and celebrate … and share our lives with others
  • with the meanings we continuously  receive daily

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2lI00KF8PUA&pp=QAFIAg3D 

Wonderful

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content