Guilt is a pretty tricky thing.
It is good when it reminds/rebukes us for inappropriate behavior which we know is regrettable.
Then guilt is a form of regret which is wasted time in a black hole of living in the past. This is self destruction.
Guilt: friend AND foe?
Guilt is a form of regret which is wasted time in a black hole of living in the past. This is self destruction.
I suffer terribly with Guilt even when I don’t need to.
Love Life
Sue
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & a hefty level of Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 18/06/2020. Last edited on 16/10/2022.
old thread-bringing it current(:
I totally appreciate the sharing on this page, and love it actually. And love you guys!

|
“For those of you who struggle with guilt regarding self-care, answer this question: What greater gift can you give to those you love than your own wholeness?”
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi