login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SUMMER 21★★NEWEST★★~2~Increasing Better Energy Flow

  • Align your will with Divine will. –Mishnah Avot 2:4
    • “Trust in the Lord with all thy heart and lean not upon thy own understanding.

I am a Spark of G_d. My essence is Divine. by Tamar Frankiel

PG 1 LINK

 

AFFIRMATIVE PRAYER

I will contain my affirmative-prayers (mostly) to this post area, leaving room for all those who would like to join.

 

►•(01) I know it is up to me to surrender and I do so now. I also know what could take me years, You can do BEYOND COMPLETENESS in milliseconds as I surrender

I let go and let You (and I co-create with intentions, and my part of the footwork).

All is well when I go it with YOU.

I let go & Let You, G_d for all that is in my Best interest.

I trust….  All is well. Centered Safe Secure Peace Joy is Now. Thank You!

It is All so. Amen.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   My subconscious runs my most positive thoughts/prayers  on autopilot

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • I HAVE ARRIVED
  • I AM HOME
  • MY DESTINATION IS IN EACH STEP

c8dc82f2a6e7a202924298ed521fcf22--thich-nhat-hanh-allposters-com.jpg

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content