
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ THANK YOU FOR MY INNER PEACE.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I am constantly and consistently grateful for all the good in my life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I AM The Allowing Of Increased playfulness, creativity, and spontaneity → I create good feelings and experiences in my body, mind and life
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am grateful for all my feelings.
I witness and appreciate the "positive" ones without clinging to them. I honor and release the "challenging" ones. Through it all I breathe, allowing myself to be fully in the present moment.→ I take care of my needs → I do the things that keep me whole--regardless of my momentary feelings. →
My feelings are my friends today
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Increasing Positive Energy Flow
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi