Wonderful Health & Appearance
intro coming soon
☑→ I NOW CHOOSE TO BALANCE ACTION AND RELAXATION IN MY LIFE
I allow this moment to be as well as I would like it.
☑→ I enjoy and LOVE my life, as it is right now.
☑→ I am deeply centered and peaceful in life.
☑→ I am worthy of my own love, respect, and acceptance.
☑→ I am liking who I am, and like who I am becoming! → I Am experiencing the step by step Divine plan of wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



-
- ☼ ►•My list below comes from something called “ How to Have a Healthy Lifestyle with a Busy Schedule” by Sabrina Ryan and Anne Kowlaski, OCPA, Spring 2009
- So Why Be Healthy?22 REASONS WHY.
1. Vitality
2. An abundance of energy
to do everything you want to do
3. Happiness
4. Love and closeness with others
5. Satisfaction and fulfillment in life
6. Healing symptoms and disease
7. Symptoms and disease going way
8. Relief from the suffering that goes with the symptoms of disease.
9. Inner Peace
10. Being symptom and disease free
11. Mental focus, memory, and clarity (no brain fog)
12. Being awake and fully alive everyday (not dragging through stuff and surviving)
13. Being present and having the ability to be with people.
14. No worry or fear.
15. Being confident in yourself
16. Being complete and happy
17. The ability to deal with issues that arise simply and with ease
18. Having better health now, for security for yourself and your family later.
19. More time to do what you want
20. Simpler choices
21. Looking great, feeling good, reducing fat, and having tons of energy
22. Being satisfied, and not being hungry all of the time.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I have a great JOY just for being alive!
Life is good and I let it flow thru all my activities!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I enjoy the opportunity to create my life in a new way!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I keep my mind, body, and home happy and healthy
→ I believe the universe has my back.
→I believe love is eternal and puts meaning into our lives
→ I possess an endless supply of creativity
→ I am enthusiastic about all of my hearts' desires.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
thread



- ►• “The few things that work fantastically well should be identified, cultivated, nurtured, and multiplied.” [Richard Koch is a former management consultant,entrepreneur, and writer] love this quote!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi