login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ page 1... Focused, Gentle, & Quite Strong Accountability

Image result for personal accountability fitness quote pic

Image result for personal accountability fitness quote pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for advanced concepts of personal training

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quotes in process

"No individual can achieve worthy goals without accepting accountability for his or her own actions." ~ Dan Miller

From the book The One Thing by Gary Keller

• Success is actually a short race – a sprint fueled by discipline just long enough for habit to kick in and take over. -Gary Keller
    • When we know something that needs to be done but isn’t currently getting done, we often say, “I just need more discipline.” Actually, we need the habit of doing it. And we  need just enough discipline to build the habit. -Gary Keller
    • The trick to success is to choose the right habit and bring just enough discipline to establish it. -Gary Keller
    • It takes an average of 66 days to acquire a new habit. -University College of London Study 2009
    • Your work life is divided into two distinct areas – what matters most and everything else. You will have to take what matters to the extremes and be okay with what happens to the rest. Professional success requires it. -Gary Keller
    • Anyone who dreams of an uncommon life eventually discovers that there is no choice but to seek an uncommon approach to living it. -Gary Keller
    • What is the ONE thing I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary? -Gary Keller
    • Until my ONE thing is done, everything else is a distraction. -Gary Keller

If you chase two rabbits you will not catch either one. -Russian Proverb
  • Extraordinary results are directly determined by how narrow you can make your focus. -Gary Keller
  • Find the lead domino, and whack away at it until it falls. -Gary Keller
  • Success is built sequentially. It’s one thing at a time. -Gary Keller
  • It is those who concentrate at one thing at a time who advance in this world. -Og Mandino
  • Success demands singleness of purpose. -Vince Lombardi
  • Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least. -Johann Wolfgang van Goeth
  • People do not decide their futures, they decide their habits and their habits decide their futures. -F.M. Alexander
  •  

• In a world of no instructions, asking :What's Your One Thing" becomes the simple formula for finding exceptional answers ~The one thing.
    • What is the ONE thing I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary? -Gary Keller

Until my ONE thing is done, everything else is a distraction. -Gary Keller

When you give your ONE Thing your most emphatic “Yes!” and vigorously say “No!” to the rest, extraordinary results become possible. -Gary Keller

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for exercise and accountability quote pics

This is so important... be mindful... and lighthearted... quite a wonderful combo(:

Image result for exercise and accountability quote picsImage result for exercise and accountability quote pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

Image result for exercise and accountability quote pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related imageImage result for beginner female bodybuilder quote pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCareEnjoysAppreciating˚'s post: Thank you for this awesome thread! Totally empowering!!

I love all of these quotes, and I am especially grateful for The words Oprah used, ... "focus not the success, but the significance"... 

This is so true! 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

response to LIAMEC

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWwxY1rMaiBTXKTdGjZGF7cQ-weN-G4yf_Z4sLW0Zeh7WfjdrV

I was feeling my way thru it while creating it, and it helped me that way too.

Doubly pleased it worked for you as well!

much love(: 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content