login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Which Motivational Speaker R U Listening to?*

Which Motivational Speaker R U Listening to today? And what was your biggest ideas/thoughts/feelings you took away from it to help you in your life this moment?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
Rock songs on my i pod at the moment ,but tonight im going to listen to Doreen Virtue c d Healing Your Appetite Healing Your Life and leave on Louise Hay Forgiveness/Loving the Inner Child .

I haven’t gotten around to my tapes yet today..but plan to(: Recently in a post I listed who I listened to when and why

I will definitely choose in a bit, because I’m winding down from some activity, and want to stay focused (at least subconsciously)

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Go for it Flowergirl!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

im on a roll now Laurie final countdown by europe full blast in my headphones – doesnt music cheer you up

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Love music! And love motivational speakers(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I am listening to Brian Tracy; The Universal Laws of Success and Achievement.

I also love listening to Anthony Robbins

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content