link to page 1 link-summer'20★★NEWEST★★-AnyKindOfWork- AllowEnjoyment Page1
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
link to page 1 link-summer'20★★NEWEST★★-AnyKindOfWork- AllowEnjoyment Page1
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Enthusiasm is not an emotional state. It is a spiritual commitment, a loving surrender to our creative process. Enthusiasm – from the Greek, filled with God’ – is an ongoing energy supply tapped into the flow of life itself. Julia Cameron
AFFIRMATIONS –
~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI show my gratitude for life by being enthusiastic in all I do.
~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI treasure my goals, but appreciate the journey toward them even more.
~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷWith every breath I take, I am bringing more and more passion into my life.
~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy life is weaving an intricate, necessary pattern that is uniquely mine.
~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThis day is another chance to love. I embrace this concept gratefully.
~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷWonderful things happen to me because I live with an attitude of gratitude.
~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy soul is filled with peace and joy. I am in harmony with myself and the Universe.
✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
||||||||
REVISING AN OLDER THREAD-TRUE STORY-AROUND THE TIME OF AN ANNIVERSARY THREAD I WAS CREATING -LOOK WHAT POPPED UP/WAS getting ready to log off… I had 2 things on my mind … an anniv I was celebrating and vortex look/listen what popped up I thought I had some kind of a mix up ... I pulled up a tune/affirmations... awesome! Love yourself while loving who you love! Affirmations from inside the vortex
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I am happy with who I had been, who I am , and who I am becoming.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi