Any Kind Of Work- Make It Worth Your While(:
Whether it be housework, yard work, volunteer work or a job/career for which you receive income-allow it to be enjoyable
(speaking of volunteer work-everything we do is a choice-So consciously volunteer willingly lovingly and creatively with all you label work)
Related Threads In Process
thread-summer'20★★NEWEST★★-AnyKindOfWork- AllowEnjoyment Page2
thread ★★Getting Into 'Those' Projects- Ease & Fun {inspiration}..1
Choose a doing-mode (an activity IE like exercise, cooking, meal planning, caring for loved ones, caring for yourself, home tasks, work in or outside your home... example) and then ⇒equate it with the place you desire.. ~
“One of the most important requirements for being happy and productive is for you to guard and nurture your energy levels at all times.” ~~ Brian Tracy (Book: Eat That Frog)
What do you want to feel more of? What action represents the way you enjoy feeling? What action gives you more clarity? What action allows for sharing, expanding your truth?

We speak a lot about great feelings...which is actually an easier process than committing to regular actions...for many of us. And while great feelings often lead to action...not always.
If we allow a good feeling of something we'd like to experience ...we can begin to choose activities &/or routines we'd like to incorporate more of with more joy... more flow.
Hope you will stop by and add to this thread. This activity is something I am attempting more of, and would love the participation of others ...for added creativity and joy of community(: Thank You 
note-this isn't about becoming busier!!!(: This is about re-choosing your intentions based on mindfully feeling what you'd like to experience and asking for confirmation from yourself & then committing to the activity where you've lovingly arranged this space. [that was a mouthful] lol

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Only 2 things to do today.
start
continue.
just 1 foot in front of the other


|
|---|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Selfcare˚ FocusingOnGood's post:
What do you want to feel more of?
I love to feel the flow in all areas of urgency and importance. Heck, I love the feeling of flow in all areas I value.(:
I have a small window of time each week to connect with so many things I want to see energized with true accomplishment by my own standards.
What action represents the way you enjoy feeling?
The action which represents this joy feeling is preparation, planning and follow thru. I love to plan from a place that brings me the greatest joy. When I see something from my mind;s eye that connects with these activities, I love creating it. I enjoy claiming this 'finished product' -and I can always hear myself affirming-if not this than something better.
What action gives you more clarity?
The actions which give my greatest clarity are: intentions, affirmations, flow, writing where I am and what 'finished' looks like
What action allows for sharing, expanding your truth?
The actions which allow for expansion for me- is self care, prayer, letting go, affirmations, intentions and follow thru. Inspired action is always a keeper!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmations in process
|
“My response-ability to all of my responsibilities is joy.”

|
“I choose to love today and all I want completed, and it is Powerfully so. Thank you Thank you Thank you.”

|
“What I do and who I Am deserves my appreciation, and I joyfully take the time to appreciate.”

|
|
related thread-summer'20★★NEWEST★★Be The Architect Of Your Environment
|
|
|
[action& & mindset]
| 7 Step Morning Ritual |
|
|---|
|
starts the night before
the thankful and anchoring tip and why, write 3 tasks before noon, coding before bed, scripting& frequency greater opportunities for now and later, water, move your body , and things which make a difference for the system, , breathing and the 10 minute meditation, appreciation and enthusiasm,. reading daily to grow you as a person/[sharing -the teacher learns the most] … to be more engaged
|
|
|
Quick Tips and Tools for Your Transformation
|
|
1. How can ‘it’ get any better than this? (any thing)
2. What are the possibilities?
3. What would ‘it’ take to show up?
[not an exercise to force yourself to answer -just questions consistently]
THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST YEAR EVER
Related Quotes In Process

|
 |

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
AnyKindOfWork → It is actually very fun for me to have an excellent understanding of how thoughts work. I like knowing how beliefs work. I like harnessing the power of emotions. I like using imagination as a tool, for my development and for my enjoyment.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi