login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★pg1 EnchantedPeacefulProsperous Life

Enchanted, Loving Peaceful, Prosperous, Expectations->EnchantedPeacefulProsperous Life

thread -★★NEWEST★★Peacefulness˚

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am the co-creator of my life and I Am always manifesting my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Inspiration from my soul fills my life in ways which create perfectly.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I turn frustration into fascination.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I am surrounded with loving, caring people in my life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I am grounded, centered and calm in mind, body and spirit.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -The compassionate viewpoint of a situation occurs to me quite easily and naturally. I include others in my sphere on kindness, even those whose practices are not of kindness or inclusion.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I am someone who builds on emotions of joy, of satisfaction, of abundance and mastery. These feelings just feel good to me!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I Am celebratory toward life itself.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I am so ready for whatever I’m needing to do.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I experience the sweetness of every day.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I manifest my best life with the harmony I Am.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -My service oriented nature will always be a highly marketable commodity.
      • -I easily meet and exceed expectations of myself and those I serve.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I always feel respect and admiration for others.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I respect the work I do where I am, and anywhere I allow myself to be.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -wonderful, unique, beautiful events occur around me

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I gratefully replenish my mind, body, and soul.I choose to focus on all the positive and amazing things in my life, each and everyday

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I Am utilizing my unique, gifts, talents and abilities. I Am regularly attuned with my life’s purpose(s). I love creating my healthy happy abundant life. Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

these affirmations yesterday created an awesome day.

I would love to see others creating their day with affirmations- truly magical.. creating flow state!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content