|
→ I feel positively energized. Breathing deeply brings me peace. I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being. I am at peace with myself.

|
|
→I have a peaceful and calming heart and soul.

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- I find it easy to maintain an attitude of gratitude even in difficult situations
- I am the kind of person who just always appreciates whatever life brings my way


Every cell of my body temple celebrates health and wholeness!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I open my heart to my inner child
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content