
related threads in process
thread-- -★★-Let's play-Days of Gratitude, the Vibrational Game!
“I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.” – Brene Brown
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
day 1
I'm grateful for:
- an area I enjoy in my home where I allow much peaceful time
- for personal time-any time I allow
- for desire to want and bring forth a good life.
day 2
I'm grateful for:
- this oh so quiet moment
- this understanding of now
- my peaceful breathing
day 3
I'm grateful for:
- my hubby and my loving care with and for him ...and my desire to be this way in progressive, creative, helpful ways regularly.
- my life and loving care for myself ...and my desire to care for myself in progressive, creative and helpful ways regularly.
- my home and my desire to lovingly care for it progressively, creatively and helpful ways regularly.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
day 4
I'm grateful for:
- acknowledging my heart
- creating from my heart place
- listening to my soul messages
day 5
I'm grateful for:
- my work day that went smoothly
- grateful for my job
- grateful the opportunities that have happened along the way
day 6
I'm grateful for:
- the restfulness I am experiencing from some very good sleep
- hearing laughter from my hubby in the next room, as he is enjoying a comedy
- the day ahead, that I have claimed/accepted as a wonderful day.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
day 7
I'm grateful for:
- allowing space for newness with each brand new day
- feeling connected with highest values and priorities
- enjoying knowing my weekly days off are here, and long distance family visiting in very near future;and time together being looked at/planned...
day 8 and 9 ....
- I am grateful I was still allowing gratitude -even though I didn't list them here(:
- I am grateful I caught up on some needed ideas, space and rest over the last 2 days
- I am grateful -gratitude doesn't just go away as long as I carry it in my heart
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
grateful for so many gratitude threads on bmindful
more in process:
thread-★★this moment's newness & gratitude- thread
thread-★What are you grateful for today?✰。˚
thread-★ Listing 3 or more of anything -that you are grateful for!!
day 10 of the 21 of this list:
I'm grateful for:
- morning melon that tastes delicious
- grateful for the day ahead -which I can already feel... as a great day
- grateful for the work week ahead -that I'm feeling more and more ready for.
day 11
I'm grateful for:
- my believing in myself
- believing in things coming together
- believing in a Power Greater than my self, I call God
I'm grateful for:
day 12
- feeling peace and pleasurable moments -in the midst of doing so much
- my faith and willingness to participate in my life as need needed/desired
- my strong focus on areas which truly matter to me while allowing a level of lightheartedness
|
“I am eager to meet all challenges with pleasure”
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post:
this exercise has been very good for me...
Starting with myself versus 'scanning the world' allows me to truly connect with myself and be grateful at the same time(:
around day 13 (:
I'm grateful for:
- feeling more rested
- feeling more allowing
- feeling more clarity and focus
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
day 14
I'm grateful for:
- my perseverance
- my inner vision
- my allowing of ease, mindfulness, joy and playfulness
day 15
I'm grateful for:
- this beautiful day which I've allowed
- the energy I Am
- the joy I bring to my life and my Creator which gives me the POWER to create
day 16
I'm grateful for
- today's level of motivation and inspiration
- Bmindful
- possibilities for today
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
day 17
I'm grateful for:
- the prospects of a goal/routine that I've wanted to implement-beginning TODAY!
- The good feelings of possibilities
- the joy of awaited visit from family and the vacation that will coincide!

source

day 18
I'm grateful for:
- my willingness, flexibility and tenacity!
- restful sleep
- invigorated, refreshing moments and how moments added together wake me up to how good it really is.
“Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy.” – Jacques Maritain
day 19
- stepping out of my comfort zone to create what I have been wanting
- believing in myself and what is possible
- desiring the best experiences for myself
I Am brilliant on the basics.
I accomplish more and more each day with ease.
all my plans are falling into place now
I have a beautiful life for myself right now as never before.
I am now living a life of design rather than a life of reaction.
:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
day 20
I'm grateful for:
- believing the rest of my life will be the best of my life
- utilizing tools... feelings, words-prayer, affirmations/afformations, intentions,quotes, expressing gratitude/appreciation... writing, etc ... & images...exercises like these in the creation of living well, feeling well
- being back in the gym
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
day 21
I'm grateful for:
- how I take care of me
- how I always am able to connect with my inner self ... inner child and/or Higher Self upon desire
- how I will move forward as this moment in my life is calling for.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content