★new★★page 2-More Awesome Affirmations! Add what You Love!
|
||
|
||
|
|
||
|
|
||
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
★new★★page 2-More Awesome Affirmations! Add what You Love!
|
||
|
||
|
|
||
|
|
||
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
|
→ I let my own blessed life and my own inspired work be an instrument of peace and love.
|
→ I am thankful for my blessings. I focus on the good things in my life thereby giving them power to grow and multiply.
|
→ I celebrate my attitude of gratitude, appreciation and willingness. |

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi