login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2019 More Awesome Affirmations! Add what You Love!

 

 

I would like to thank 528 Universe for creating some

beautiful affirmation pics to accompany awesome affirmations.

I really love them, I think you will agree.

 

rs=w:1300,h:800

rs=w:1300,h:800

 

 

 

 

 

 

rs=w:1300,h:800

 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

rs=w:1300,h:800

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

rs=w:1300,h:800

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

rs=w:1300,h:800

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

rs=w:1300,h:800

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

They look better here than on my FB page! smile

Tony (528Universe)

In response to 528Universe's post: 

laughingYou are a joy!

Your affirmation pics are awesome!

I love the fresh, creative, beautiful energy they bring!16ab7a13d24a9a7950dcaef23c7a129a.gif

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Thank you 528

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content