"That which offends you only weakens you. Being offended creates the same destructive energy that offended you in the first place- so transcend your ego and stay in peace." ~ Wayne Dyer
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
“I appreciate the pace I have chosen to live, in the space and time I’ve chosen to love.”
|
|
related thread in process
thread-new★★calm and centered now˚ {allowing balance}
threadnew★★All things REFRESHINGthread
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
"Just as physical energy comes from diet, exercise and rest, emotional energy comes from the ways you take care of yourself emotionally -- living in a way that makes you feel inspired, hopeful, self-confident, playful, loving and in touch with what you care about most." ~ Mira Kirshenbaum
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi