thread in process-feel free to post as is
End Of The Year Vision Board -For An Awesome 2020
new★★Before the end of year I will _______{fill in}
|
Before the end of the year I will ______________
|
|

My high vibrations are proactive!
  
I will create a plan that makes the things I do
even more
fun, joyful, easy, creative, and rewarding.
|
Before the end of the year, I will have created a list of things I have allowed myself to put on 'back burner' and move closer to me and turn on my inner flame with anything that serves my greatest experiences.
|
|
|
Before the end of the year I will have created the organization I love in my kitchen and my office area.
(and things I use to organize-like PC)
I love how I allow my joy within to refresh itself with each new moment.
Before the end of the year I will have created a way to include massive inspired action to the bigger jobs that have previously overwhelmed me though excited me to see their awesome completion!
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
related threads:
thread
thread-★★Prosperity {happy, healthy, & wealthy}
thread-★★I can Be, now I can Do {energy and action... of action}...1
thread-★★Turning Goals Into Awesome {affirmation & more vision board}
thread-new★★The Land Of Preparation Of Joyous Desired Action˚page 1
thread-new★★Questions Answers Intentions Affirmations -All Kinds Of Tools...page 1
thread
thread-new★★Thank You For The Experience of _____{fill in}
thread-new★★Bringing Tomorrow Into Today
thread-★★Discipline Is....self love
thread-★★Today's Favorite Quote(s) You Choose Just For You
|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
Before the end of the year I will love how I am organizing pics, colors, quotes, affirmations and anything that inspires me for for of what my spirit loves.

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi