login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Choosing, Enjoying, Mindfully Completing Everyday HomeTasks

Today is a great day for a great day

decluttering-organized-affirmstions-quotes.jpg

 

 Life Coach Molly Gordon asks Where am I in respect to this moment? Where am I in respect to me? What is the moment calling from me?

 

I create my surroundings w/peaceful &creative order.

 

Image result for positive energy flow

 

 

 

 

 

I absolutely LOVE re-decorating, further organizing and re-creating my home!

 

 

 

 

 

“I Am the fun and flow with my joyful organizing, cleaning and redecorating.”joy-in-living.jpg

 

“I now set goals that command my thoughts that liberate my energies, and inspire my hopes.”

 

c942cef3dec6f5d3bad840066b3fb628.jpg

“I love how I allow my joy within to refresh itself with each new moment.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

thread-★loving our space

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Excuses-are-another-way.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The-objective-of.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-attract-abundance-in.jpgSimplicity-boils-down-to.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-enjoy-living-a-simple.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My-life-flows.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

 

Select-a-Bmindful.jpg

:bmindful affirmation #46073 link

:bmindful affirmation #8117 link

 

 

SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM, BORROW OR CREATE YOUR OWN

Related image

 

 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My-environment-is-in.jpgImage result for house cleaning gif

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content