
“I take joy in doing one thing at a time.”
“My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”
“I focus on this task only. This task is easy.”
“Clarity”
“Focus”
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
This is a comfortable and easy time of my life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Ease is how I travel, aligned with my most optimal direction and highest values is how I arrive.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
TODAY I CHOOSE EASE OF LOVING,
EASE OF PEACEFULNESS
& JOYFULNESS
WHICH ALWAYS IS IN THE MIDST
I love my choice
to move in life with ease,
enjoying
every step of the way.
I Am allowing myself
to Be whatever I enjoy feeling.
I do this
simply and powerfully
by
doing more of what works in my life…
I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy
I appreciate the pace I have chosen to live,
in the space
and time
I've chosen
to love.


oTHER AFFIRMATION THREADS (:
THREAD-★★Eve. pg 1 {daily ease,flow,intentions, affirmations &self care- quotes}
THREAD-★★Eve-pg2{dailyease,flow,intentions,affirmations&self care-quotes}
THREAD-★★Completeness -Affirmations
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi