login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Completeness -Affirmations

Join in as you are-with wonderfully completeness.

Claim it

It's yours.

louise-hay-quotes-building-self-esteem.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024&ssl=1

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

3ab6f60b8a6622043e0ffb9409321d17--louise-hay-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

DIVINE LOVE EXPRESSING THROUGH ME NOW

DRAWING  TO ME

ALL THAT MY SPIRIT VALUES  

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I Am love fully expressed.

I Am Peace in motion.

I Am whatever this moment calls for

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

6fd8a068f0582f42669c047a90a278d3--louise-hay-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg13140de31b89019d1b62c71f68989ce5--i-am-affirmations-louise-hay-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content