login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

good news i would like to share

i would like to say a heartfelt thankyou to everyone for your prayers ,thoughts and healing energy for my daughter .She has accepted she needs help and has asked me to come to a self help group for people with eating disorders tonight .

Hi! How wonderful! : ) keep the faith, stay positive,& stay focus! All the best! God bless you!

In response to flowergirl’s post:

Flowerchild, With love like yours ..the good stuff was sure to follow(:

I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers for complete wellness/healing(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I care about you both and hope all the best for your new goals.

Flower…. YEA! That’s fantastic. YOU KNOW it will be a long hard road for her and for you – but taking that first step is always the hardest and ultimately, she may have a sense of relief. Healing sometimes hurts, but it’s so worth it! THE GOOD that will come from shedding light into those dark places will create a life of unimaginable joy for her and for you! Stay strong – for her and for yourself….but remember that strength doesn’t mean alone. Lean. Lean heavily on those surrounding you and we all are here surrounding you. You are allowed to be sad, angry, all of those things will come and go. Those are not signs of weakness…they are your humanity. Stay true to you – speak your truth – be authentic YOU …show your daughter all the power you embody and that will allow her to empower herself.

Peace and love

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Sooooo pleased for you flowergirl. The power of positive thinking and the belief in better is working. You are a great lesson to us all. We have watched you struggle with this, but you kept on keeping on, and now you are on the brink of great change for the better.
Stay strong for her as this journey could be a painful one. She may have to re-visit places in her psyche that have caused her to self-destruct. Just dont worry about this. She will need to get through some hard stuff but she will come out at the other end a new person and one without pain and suffering.

This has really pleased me to hear.
God bless you and your daughter.
xx

A full and thankful heart..

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content