login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Lil' notes to Your Lil' Inner Child

thread from 2010/maybe we can bring it current(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This thread: here’s a lil’ example:

Dear Lil’ ___________,

How are you today? What can I do for you? I am so looking forward to showing you all the love I have, so let me know what’s been on your mind and in your heart?

Love_____________________

And if you’ve been out of touch with you, try this beginning note

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This thread is devoted to dropping a lil’ note from “you to yours” today…inner child that is(:

• Read great thread /great post/great info by Bmindful-member Godcreation/God’schild Godscreation/Godschild…. (:
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      • quoted pieces from an article talking with your inner child ….ask a question with dominant hand….and answer with less dominant:
      • You will note that the initial conversation is pretty much like meeting anyone for the first time. It need not be lengthy. Likewise it is important to develop trust with your Inner Child and over subsequent writings you will discover much about each other.
      • What Happens Next? You will note that the initial conversation is pretty much like meeting anyone for the first time. It need not be lengthy. Likewise it is important to develop trust with your Inner Child and over subsequent writings you will discover much about each other.
      • When I place the pen into my non-dominant left hand I write whatever comes into my head. Do not let your own logic get in the way. You will get to know when the words are yours imposed upon the writing of the child…rub them out, take a breath and wait for the response from your child.
      • Arrange to ‘talk’ again at a later date and follow the same pattern. It may seem strange at first, but you need to be aware of the dialogue inside your head.
      • Interpreting your Writing-I believe that the only person who can interpret the dialogue is yourself. You don’t really have to analyse it too deeply. It will most likely strike a chord with you.

Left handed less dominant hand reminded me of..was another significant exercise…I wonder … “Performing tasks with your non-dominant hand is a great way to develop new neural pathways” …I wonder if it has much to do with an exercise I recall with journaling and inner child-studies/work(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Dear Lil’ Noush,
You are valuable, you are kind and loving and you are special no matter what anyone else says. I will look after you and help you to see that.
(: smiles :)

A full and thankful heart..

Dear little Julie I want you to know that I want your fancifulness to flourish and in this world, no one can judge us. It’s you and me kid! What’s it going to be today? Are you up for some fun?

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content