login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚Investing In Ourselves

Desire backed by faith knows no such word as impossible.
— Napoleon Hill

80bf4541fb8d77d2cfd294a0952726ae.jpg

www.willowing.org
Brighton, UK / Tam is a mixed media artist, illustrator and online art teacher. She has 2 little boys and a magical husband. She likes avocados, pink bubblegum and messy hair.cfe87d93adb1fd270778c80c453b29f2.jpg

Image result for Investing In Ourselves pic quote

Today and every day, life happens THROUGH me not TO me

affirmation source- Ray Davis

dba9b5665aa34a7daba5c7e05a26f21b--virtuous-woman-journal-inspiration.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Owners versus Victims Steve Chandler uses this concept in his various seminars

•  Owners create while Victims react.
  •  Owners believe that they have substantial control of their actions while Victims believe other people or events have control of their life.
  •  Owners are “building a life” while Victims are “making a living”.
  •  Owners “get something from” every experience while Victims “try to get through” experiences.
  •  Owners “use life” to gain while Victims feel “used by life”.
  •  Owners “want to” do things while Victims think they “should”, “ought to” do things. Owners are focused on their actions while Victims are pre-occupied with lots of events.
  •  Owners “buy in” to change and new actions while Victims use the “wait and see” approach.
  •  Owners use language of possible while Victims use the language of restriction.
  •  Owners deliberately jump-start a positive cybernetics loop while Victims enter into negative cybernetics loop.
  •  Owners think positive and optimistically while Victims think negatively and pessimistically. summary from e-consultants

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you for starting this thread, Laurie.

…What makes you different, makes you beautiful…

:)

The key seems to be in being aware. Awareness is what helps you differentiate between your true nature and any negative feeling or emotion you may experience. And, of course, it always helps to remember that everything is temporary, that nothing lasts forever.
Thanks for the post, Laurie, it was very interesting.

Hi Laurie,

I like this one from your post: “◦Owners are “building a life” while Victims are “making a living”.”

If we think positively and think what action can I take to make this situation better – or what can I do to make this work for me – we can then feel in more control. Even if it’s something small.

I believe that feeling that we have a choice makes us feel powerful and more in control. Even if we cannot take an action at a certain point in time, our minds are always free to choose which way to go mentally(even if we can’t follow that choice physically).

Blessings! :)

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content