[join in the storyboard & feel your spirit rise]
I love when I wake during the wee hours of the morning to allow where I Am to be.
thread-Morning Start{daily ease,flow,intentions, affirmations &self care- quotes}1
threadnew★★Open Path of Joyous Freedom ~ECHOES OF LOVE˚
I can have a full day ahead and I never feel this will break my rested night needed. I love the peacefulness of my me-time. I love the people in my life; though I love the time I take just for me

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
We know being in the moment is all there is. Mindfulness-allowing is the action of this. The soul is the origin of this.
selfcare
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

When your mindfulness becomes powerful, your concentration becomes powerful, and when you are fully concentrated, you have a chance to make a breakthrough, to achieve insight.
Thich Nhat Hanh
Thích Nhất Hạnh is a Buddhist monk, author, and mindfulness teacher (whose many students include Jon Kabat-Zinn in above quote) who was also nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1967 by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


The in-breath can be a celebration of the fact that you are alive, so it can be very joyful. Thich Nhat Hahh
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→ I now act with consistence and commitment because I am guided by those values I cherish most.
→ I Am awesomely
redesigning my
life to meet my most beloved desires &
values
in a balanced, delightful
and engaging
healthful way.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Feel free to post any material you love which assists you from neutral to ....
nite nite

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
RISE ABOVE LIKES AND DISLIKES!
Don’t enslave yourself with a rigid set of likes and dislikes. Learn to accept—even to like—things you previously found distasteful. Avoid judging others for a day; simply love them as they are.
No matter what, try to remain
even-minded, resourceful, and happy
Cooperative Extension University of Kentucky
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmations
I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.
. I release all tensions , irritations & doubt. I am grounded in the beautiful, serene space of my soul . I am Welcome there & peaceful.
☑Everything cooperates with me because I Am cooperating with me.
I let go of a specific outcome and enjoy the surrender.
Today I understand and allow my own humanness.
I love the me I am in this moment, and every moment before and all moments that arrive thereafter-next.
I FEEL NOTHING BUT LOVE, UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECT FOR MYSELF
I FEEL NOTHING BUT LOVE, UNDERSTANDING AND COMPASSION FOR MYSELF. I Feel the love I love & it never skips a beat.
I have chosen a life purpose and a life path that is right for my heart & soul- intelligence.
My heart & soul are very smart and directed toward greatest fulfillment.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi







BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I can choose the world I want to live in.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content