HELLO EVERYONE!
FEEL FREE TO SHARE WHAT RESONATES WITH YOUR SPIRIT.please join in anytime!
Allowing Gratitude during Undesired Change
add Affirmations, Intentions,Quotes&Thoughts
No one is immune to things that can arise
that go against what you love for yourself
This thread hopefully is about allowing for more of what you want.
That is how I will work with it..(:
feel free to add your own(:
very related thread
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“The results that I wish to achieve are beneficial to myself and to those around me.”
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Donald O. Hebb’s work laid the foundation for neuropsychology as he sought to understand how neurons in the brain contributed to psychological processes such as learning.
Meaningful Life Changes-5 Ways
—DR. HILARY STOKES ~www.mindbodygreen.com~
- 1. Identify the beliefs that support your intention.
2. Embrace your positive emotions.
3. Visualize.
4. Take actions that support your intention.
5. Repeat, repeat, repeat.
Hilary Stokes Ph.D. and Kim Ward Ph.D. have been a team for 20 years, specializing in mind, body, spirit psychology. They are the authors of the bestselling book Manifesting Mindset: The 6-step formula for attracting your goals and dreams and founders of Authenticity Associates Coaching and Counseling. They are passionate about combining the best of holistic and traditional approaches to health and happiness.My good thoughts become my beliefs.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
next
- - - I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose
- - -My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused
- - - My gift of time is valuable. I manage my time wisely and efficiently.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“I Am grounded, confident, worthy & whole.”
saw a quote which expressed 10 ways to choose greatness ... I added ->I...to create affirming statements.
I choose to be energetic. I choose to be passionate. I choose to be enthusiastic. I choose to be self-directed. I choose to be prepared.I choose to be focused. I choose to be supportive. I choose to be systematic. I choose to be proactive.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi