login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Energy Of Expecting Good Things

See the source image

Image result for animated beautiful waterfalls gifs

positive%2Bchange.jpgRelated image

 

 

I Am living a Divine plan

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

I am okay , you are okay. What a great book title lol 


Image result for My body is an amazing self-regulating machine that lets me do incredible things on the daily

5f19dc6d3c25ac7771b0f43e59d2d7cd.jpg

From Anthony Robbins -The Key to Personal Power
Anthony Robbins’ morning power questions
1. What am I happy about in my life now?
What about that makes me happy?
How does that make me feel?
2. What am I excited about in my life now?
What about that makes me excited?
How does that make me feel?
3. What am I proud about in my life now?
What about this makes me proud?
How does that make me feel?
4. What am I grateful about in my life now?
What about that makes me grateful?
How does that make me feel?
5. What am I enjoying most in my life right now?
What about that do I enjoy?
How does that make me feel?
6. What am I committed to in my life right now?
What about that makes me committed?
How does that make me feel?
7. Who do I love? Who loves me?
What about that makes me loving?
How does that make me feel?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content