This thread focuses on being as kind and caring as we know how.

|


“As I choose my thoughts, I choose my life.”
I AM INTUITIVE & TRUST THAT INNER VOICE WHICH COMFORTABLY SUPPORTS ME
|
This quote is very powerful.

To love yourself, truly love yourself, is to finally discover the essence of personal courage, self-respect, integrity, and self-esteem. These are the qualities of grace that come directly from a soul with stamina.”
— Caroline Myss
|
 
I am gratitude


|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
What an awesome day I had yesterday after feeling the energy of these quotes...
I could feel the lightheartedness of peace and harmony.
I experienced joy everywhere.
Actually it was a perfect day... spent doing a lot...with many...(at work)
which only could be identified as Love & Light
It felt like flow and beautiful connection.
Looking forward to another beautiful day...
I claim the joy of this day with all today.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Resting is not a luxury;
it is a necessity that fuels my
creativity and productivity.



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Meeting Link
Hello💖
to Everyone
in our Bmindful
Community
welcome to community - any time you are here


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi