Think / Feel anything that you are sooooooooo looking forward while being fine now.
and/or
Simply invigorate with quotes/affirmations that work for you![]()
|
I accept hope, peace, joy and love in all aspects of my life. |
ღJoy is natural when I Am my authentic self, acknowledging nothing is broken from my spirit-place.
ღI am quiet and can easily hear my heart’s song. I am joyful listening to my inner spirit.
ღI let go and move forward, I am joyously free
ღI lovingly nurture myself in all that I do and all that I am.
ღI accept only love into the sacred space of my soul.
ღI joyfully allow love, joy and good health to flow through my mind,body and spirit
ღIt is wonderful to let go of everything that no longer serves me and embrace my future
ღI pronounce this a new and wonderful day for me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi












