login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2008 The good things about today

HI all

My sister in law does this with her children every dinner time and I think its fantastic, whether it is around the table alone, with friends, family or partner, each person says aloud 3 things that were good about the day; compliment, promotion at work, fell in love, good times with friends etc. It can be anyting.

This would be a good opportunity for everyone to reflect on their day and remain positive and hopeful for the next day, the week, month…

Let me know how you go and add to this thread..

Hi Trinity,

This is such a good idea, it just reinforced home how good we really do have it. When I wake in a morning and the sky is blue and the sun shines I say thank you. When I spend quality time with family and friends I say thank you. When I see one blue flower poking its head out of all that green on my bush walks I whisper thank you etc etc
My next door neighbour is making me a dress mmmmmmmmm so lucky !!
Thank you for all these like minded people on here for taking the time out to write these amazing articles to share.

Love Life
Sue

I really like this thread from 2008. I am going to make it a regular place to visit.

Finding this thread created more triggers …of my the flow of many good things… about today(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The good things about today

06-06-20

  • Freedom to choose how I speak to myself
  • Freedom to choose what I think of myself
  • My freedom to make my own decisions 
  • My freedom to be joyful 
  • freedom to create
  • freedom to be peaceful
  • freedom to care for myself
  • freedom to love and appreciate myself
  • freedom to love others

    “my life is abundant and amazing right now!”

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The good things about today

06-07-20

  • Appreciation and I are inseparable!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The good things about today

06-10-20

  • I am living my truth within!

    The good things about today

    06-11-20

    • I am confident in my ability to getting what I'd like DONE ...& so it is.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The good things about today

06-15-20

  •  

    “Today, I let my light shine. I express my unique creativity and am successful in everything I do.”

     

     

    • “Peaceful joyful experiences are a way of life for me.”

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The good things about today

06-16-20

  •  

    The good thing about today is it hasn't started yet...It's a blank slate... And that means its all up to me.

     

     

    • Oh, that's right it is always a choice... and it is always up to me. YIPPEEEE. 

      I CAN BEGIN AND START OVER AS OFTEN AS I LIKE. ONLY 2 THINGS TO DO...1. BEGIN & 2. CONTINUE

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The good things about today

08-11-20

  •  

    The good thing about today is  I can create a wonderful plan and back it up with inspired action and strong faith. 

     

     

    • The good thing about today is I believe the positivity I tell myself.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Claiming it is good in advance creates my good

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am more effective

with a meaningful 

area than I expected 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My home is peaceful & comfortable 

I am taking good care of myself 

While maintaining authenticity

I am being a better

version of my old  self 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I love how I allow my self-compassion & other-compassion to rise

I love waking slow... sleeping in a bit...enjoying my time, chatting with good people , and feeling the energy from my heart rise.
Image result for heart rising pic

I love how this energy feels so right

Related image

I'm grateful and appreciative for all the tools I've gained and will gain in my life for a happy, healthy, prosperous, kind, compassionate life!

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content