intro & thread{will take a bit of time-thanks for your patience}---------------- Feel free to join in ... evenas while I am adding/creatin(: Love your company! |
|
|
a little fun: |
|
You get exposed to more information in one day than a well-educated individual living in the 18th century encountered in a lifetime. You have up to 80,000 thoughts a day.
You are bombarded with 4,000 messages daily in your environment. It’s no wonder that you forget things! Carmen Coker
|
|
|
|
Creativity is the act of turning new and imaginative ideas into reality. Creativity involves two processes: thinking, then producing. Innovation is the production or implementation of a creative idea. If you have ideas, but don’t act on them, you are imaginative but not creative.
One of the biggest contributors to low-energy fatigue is blame. Blaming a boss who made you work late or your "impossible, overloaded life" will only drain you. Fatigue from emotional energy drain results in diminished presence during the workday. Doc Childre
|
|
The other day when creating from my heart place I was desiring to think/feel of affirming statements with multiple intentions re: more specific inspired actions in my life...more completeness to my follow thru around my daily schedule. this 1 liner came forward all at once "Today is an ingenious day where my good energies are spontaneous, my plans are planned, and my action delivers in increasingly helpful ways"
I love participating in my own life, allowing from my heart -getting things I value truly accomplished in my life. I like to feel good-being harmonious Frustration isn't my thing..fascination is!!! I desire acceptance when I get tired after a full day... full week, having a work schedule... I love creating, enjoying playtime etc... So my goal... is love the pace I set for myself... and continue to complete things I need/want in my daily life
|
||||
|
|
|
So I decided to build a thread on this... and discovered lol this has been a powerful direction for me for some time-hence.. a desire to list all related threads (:
|
|
|
|
|
|
I have eased up on my self, and eased into all I want; I am loving awesome possibilities!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“Performing an action in the state of acceptance means you are at peace while you do it… On the surface, acceptance looks like a passive state, but in reality it is active and creative because it brings something entirely new into this world. That peace, that subtle energy vibration, is consciousness, and one of the ways in which it enters this world is through surrendered action, one aspect of which is acceptance.” – Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth |
|
|
Affirmations In Process
I am thankful to everyone who has touched my life and made it even more worth living.
I stay connected with my Source, by cultivating gratitude and joy. I create, and experience, these emotions on a regular basis throughout the day. I emotionally celebrate with each opportunity that comes along in life, no matter how small or big.I feel accomplished because I am led by my authentic self.It is easy to hold myself accountable because I trust myself.I cooperate with my soulful goals.Every time I feel discouraged I close my eyes and visualize the future I want. Then I really open my eyes and start to build it.
|
|
RELATED THREADS IN PROCESS |
THREADS IN PROCESS THREAD-Personalized Routines Are Wonderful!!! page1 THREAD- With peaceful trust {& ease-energy} TODAY...., I {page 1} THREAD -I can Be, now I can Do {energy and action... of action}...1 THREAD-Prosperity {happy, healthy, & wealthy} THREAD-What Is Assisting Your Ease, Playfulness & Joy In This Moment?
MORE RELATED THREADS related threads You Only Have Today & Today Is YOUR Day Let's Post Favorite Brian Tracy quotes RELATED THREADS IN PROCESS |
|
“Performing an action in the state of acceptance means you are at peace while you do it… On the surface, acceptance looks like a passive state, but in reality it is active and creative because it brings something entirely new into this world. That peace, that subtle energy vibration, is consciousness, and one of the ways in which it enters this world is through surrendered action, one aspect of which is acceptance.” – Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth |
|
|
|
Today is an ingenious daywhere my good energies are spontaneous,my plans are planned,and my action deliversin increasingly helpful ways.
|
I am thankful to everyone who has touched my life and made it even more worth living.
I stay connected with my Source, by cultivating gratitude and joy. I create, and experience, these emotions on a regular basis throughout the day. I emotionally celebrate with each opportunity that comes along in life, no matter how small or big.I feel accomplished because I am led by my authentic self.It is easy to hold myself accountable because I trust myself.I cooperate with my soulful goals.Every time I feel discouraged I close my eyes and visualize the future I want. Then I really open my eyes and start to build it.
|
|
Creativity is the act of turning new and imaginative ideas into reality. Creativity involves two processes: thinking, then producing. Innovation is the production or implementation of a creative idea. If you have ideas, but don’t act on them, you are imaginative but not creative.
One of the biggest contributors to low-energy fatigue is blame. Blaming a boss who made you work late or your "impossible, overloaded life" will only drain you. Fatigue from emotional energy drain results in diminished presence during the workday. Doc Childre
|
|
The other day when creating from my heart place I was desiring to think/feel of affirming statements with multiple intentions re: more specific inspired actions in my life...more completeness to my follow thru around my daily schedule. this 1 liner came forward all at once "Today is an ingenious day where my good energies are spontaneous, my plans are planned, and my action delivers in increasingly helpful ways"
I love participating in my own life, allowing from my heart -getting things I value truly accomplished in my life. I like to feel good-being harmonious Frustration isn't my thing..fascination is!!! I desire acceptance when I get tired after a full day... full week, having a work schedule... I love creating, enjoying playtime etc... So my goal... is love the pace I set for myself... and continue to complete things I need/want in my daily life
|
||||
|
|
|
So I decided to build a thread on this... and discovered lol this has been a powerful direction for me for some time-hence.. a desire to list all related threads (:
|
|
RELATED THREADS IN PROCESS |
THREADS IN PROCESS THREAD-Personalized Routines Are Wonderful!!! page1 THREAD- With peaceful trust {& ease-energy} TODAY...., I {page 1} THREAD -I can Be, now I can Do {energy and action... of action}...1 THREAD-Prosperity {happy, healthy, & wealthy} THREAD-What Is Assisting Your Ease, Playfulness & Joy In This Moment?
MORE RELATED THREADS related threads You Only Have Today & Today Is YOUR Day Let's Post Favorite Brian Tracy quotes RELATED THREADS IN PROCESS |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi






















