What Is Assisting Your Ease, Playfulness & Joy In This Moment?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
What Is Assisting Your Ease, Playfulness & Joy In This Moment?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
By staying in the present from heart place, I begin my day. I enjoy resonating experiences... as I flow to each area that feels pleasing... I experience a greater and even greater incredible light and airy feeling...each one feeling newer than the last.
Last night , I had placed some lovely things on my desk that were beautiful, celebratory {party-like} and feel creation ... giving me the energetic place I wish to begin my day.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmations assist my ease, energy, playfulness
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi