login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Loving Present&Feeling Excitement About Future{affirmations1}

affirmation-thread!!!

Many of us are grateful and appreciative for all that is taking place in our lives, and what glorious energy that is!!!

This thread is geared to a foundation of these grateful feelings

and

that tug we feel toward the future

... with the same awesome pleasure.

please join in anytime!diary_em_hart.gif

  • ~

thread-Calm Thought Is THE SUPER POWER

thread-Awesome Experiences & Awesome Decisions {affirmations,afformations,quotes & comments}

You can do everything you need to do easily in a step by step manner everyday. You create a harmonious place to begin and you love the energy you bring to everything you do.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I rise to the occasion,I see life with scheduled opportunities.

It feels good to write down important items and ideas which flit through my mind

I am strong, courageous, content, and thoroughly optimistic.diary_em_hart.gif

The dynamic potential within me manifests as all vital needs are met!

I live the Life I love and love the Life I live

I have a keen capacity to learn new skills that support my success.

I am more and more able to mindfully bring myself back to the present moment and live and thrive from this place.

I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works

  • ~

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I live in the present and my thoughts which visit the future are pleasing

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content