login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Calm Thought Is THE SUPER POWER

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Any wrong decision you have ever made will become unimportant when your attention has shifted from it to a creative reason for living right here and now.

Raymond Charles Baker

57e0b7258e3c46bdbcfe042d4b49b8f7.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The principle of life is that life responds by corresponding; your life becomes the thing you have decided it shall be.

Raymond Charles Barker

5aeba2fc6e8f30a25f675b4d72b47dc3--quote-on-love-buddha-quote.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You can do everything you need to do easily in a step by step manner everyday. You create a harmonious place to begin and you love the energy you bring to everything you do.

Everything we do is infused with the energy with which we do it,.If we are frantic, life will be frantic. If we are peaceful, life will be peaceful. ✰˚ Marianne Williamson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Expectancy speeds progress. Therefore, live in a continual state of expectancy. No matter how much good you are experiencing today, expect greater good tomorrow. Expect to meet new friends. Expect to meet new and wonderful experiences. Try this magic of expectancy and you will soon discover a dramatic side to your work which gives full vent to constructive feeling.

Ernest Holmes

The mind is a magnet and we attract that with which we identify the self. In order to get the most out of life we must learn consciously to change many of our habitual thought patterns. This is not easy, for our old thought patterns cling to us with great tenacity, but, being thought patterns, they can be reversed. If you are filled with fear, refill yourself with faith, for faith always overcomes fear.
Ernest Holmes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5Yadqp43owwYc1FzMBkzWWmH44tZ4uqF7giS0ucsjaX5tuU9MQw

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind you magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be good or bad, the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you keep out of your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what you do not use atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the more such trials you will continue to receive; the more you think of the good fortune you have had, the more good fortune will come to you.

Emmet Fox

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thought Vibrations/Prevailing Thoughts

Thoughts About Thoughts

~~~

Thought Vibrations William Walker Atkinson

The first thing to do is to begin to “cut out” Fear and Worry.
Strong expectancy is a powerful magnet.
The Law is operative in both cases. The principle is the same.
Stop attracting to yourself failure, unhappiness, inharmony, sorrow. Begin NOW and send out a current of bright, positive, happy thought.
Let your prevailing thought be, “I Can and I Will!”

Think: “I Can and I Will!”
Dream: “I Can and I Will!”
Say: “I Can and I Will!”
And act: “I Can and I Will!”

~
How to Become Immune to Injurious Thought Attraction by William Walker Atkinson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

208628.jpg?706

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since you alone are responsible for your thoughts, only you can change them. You will want to change them when you realize that each thought creates according to its own nature. Remember that the law works at all times and that you are always demonstrating according to the kind of thoughts you habitually entertain. Therefore, start now to think only those thoughts that will bring you health and happiness. 
      By Paramahansa Yogananda~ 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Feel free to share what resonates for you regarding more

~~~

When your mind is operating along positive lines you feel strong, buoyant,bright, cheerful, happy, confident and courageous, and are enabled to do your work well, to carry out your intentions, and progress on your roads to Success.William Walker Atkinson

Image result for William Walker Atkinson pic

• When your mind is operating along positive lines you feel strong, buoyant,bright, cheerful, happy, confident and courageous, and are enabled to do your work well, to carry out your intentions, and progress on your roads to Success.William Walker Atkinson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

love the peace and joy of this brand new day!

love the peace and joy of I AM.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

so true!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My mind and body are peaceful and relaxed!

I am calm and centered

My thinking is peaceful, calm & centered

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content