login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Take Time To Feel Your Energy˚

814bfd2e0d40baaffeef39d29fdbb58b.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjDJ0n32lofNVET_xZQ9ZrJA7gJV6jCxZvbYn8ctdcN83tpHfVRQ

I love refreshing feelings.

I love easing into everything I do.

I love even when I am in a rush -it is created with flow.

I love to feel like I am playing with time.

related thread-Energy {experiences} ...1

related thread--it's a new day-create & flow

Create Your Beautiful Story With Affirmations You Love!

related thread-EASE IS→ POWERFUL {heart}...1

related thread-Today's Positive Energy Flow

nature-waterfall-animated-gif-3.gif882a71b17a63427801bf3ce4e5acf11c--native-american-things-i-love.jpg6a4d4ea5ed58bf97cb65784077ff24eb--daily-affirmations-make-your.jpg

6a00e54ecc070b883301bb09215c7b970d-600wi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0IqSZAvhag8YfOjeupuf3K9811MS9JdILDp8CMjbY-HYqsnhf

photo-1513273180970-3167de2ecfec?ixlib=rb-0.3.5&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&s=ad4731b7425fffce807538c19acc669a&auto=format&fit=crop&w=500&q=60

I USE MY CREATIVE POWER TO BRING THE BEST INTO MY LIFE. I CHOOSE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE MANY EXPERIENCES AND SITUATIONS THAT MAKE UP MY LIFE. AT NO TIME DO I GIVE UP MY POWER TO ANYTHING OR ANYONE. I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY SHIP AND I SAIL ONLY ON CALM WATERS.

 

"I am inspired by life. New and exciting thoughts are constantly flowing into me. I always surround myself with people who inspire me and I have the power to inspire them, as well. I spend time in environments that inspire me. I am filled with this beautiful, joyful, creative energy. I know that there are no limits to my imagination and my potential.
I am Inspired"

inspirelove.net

post in process

to be edited & continued as desired(:

 

Create Your Beautiful Story With Affirmations You Love! Hope you join in .... it will be the best!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.Art-11A.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

waterfall nature scenery landscape animated gif

I breathe in refreshing powerful beautiful energy.

 

I Am refreshed as I feel the ease of everything I do.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

“When we engage in what we are naturally suited to do, our work takes on the quality of play and it is play that stimulates creativity.” ~ Linda Naiman

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Doing things mindfully results in even more awesome

fabulous-holiday-quote-i-just-awesomed-all-over-the-place.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM8Qcsk48NcZOif0u2D0eAd0sQFFfj1OptgYuRge56AM3rPjUtLw

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6a/4d/4e/6a4d4ea5ed58bf97cb65784077ff24eb--daily-affirmations-make-your.jpg

In response to trikletrade's post:

loved that on this thread...thank you!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I flow with life. I cooperate with myself. 

I take time to feel the good that is always in my life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content