login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Now-& - Positive Energy Flow...1

Hi Everyone. Choose thoughts  for this day ahead..

1. Todays, Mantras, Quotes, Affirmations &Other Thoughts
  2. Post whatever contributes to your flow!{Because..claiming it brings in in gear! Feel free to add what works for you. Would love it!}

Love, selfcarediary_em_hart.gif

• d9a1f8260b01adae978b11876d361c09.jpg

other inspiration in process

thread

I Am living a Divine plan

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdCR1mG-I23VlkLHkElkugNVkhK3gdQlRLGICoY7ApKYJ2hc_VrAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWN_KOA_h96uv9gvt-f3I1DZnneQMGPaT0ZmH-Lbe64YDthEdx

giphy.webp0ab9d2e280a11b4599f3e3ff302862b1--tesla-s-universe-quotes.jpg

3b550eef1047ae551433cc01b261b359--frequency-law-of-attraction.jpgb6ebdcc822004afe274a4e09d7aeae05--medium-readings-psychic-mediums.jpg2f9fae737ac73267840ba660e36c57db--spiritual-living-spiritual-energy.jpg

sub-buzz-22571-1487345916-13.jpg?crop=587:360;0,0&downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

18734095675f12c2cf7bd03331323064--law-of-attraction-motivation-inspiration.jpg

“Life is playfulness…We need to play so that we can rediscover the magic all around us.” ~ Flora Colao

~~ ✰~~

“The gift of Play is that it invites us to create without attachment, explore without a destination, and enjoy without complexity.” ~ Vince Gowmon

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I become aware of and sustain my creative connection with life today Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I freely attend to what is important and valuable to me…and wonderful things keep happening (: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1j49ICCe83RvnpG95qV1NwqK6JglIZIo48uogOKUNkP12xLQFƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease… Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.

• I am someone who builds on emotions of joy, of satisfaction, of abundance and mastery. These feelings just feel good to me!

- - ☑Everything cooperates with me because I Am cooperating with me.

25559.jpg

- - - I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

I am enjoying the harmony of my choices.

bookmark 

√ Yes, sometimes we need to make a change in what we do, but at all times we benefit from learning to love what we are already doing. It begins with accepting our life as it is. We still work to improve it, but all the while we accept it, we do not reject it.Here our spiritual inner work can profoundly affect our experience of life. The mind of desire, with what it wants and what it does not want, leads us into rejection, into dissatisfaction. Spiritual practice offers many approaches to this: here are several. First, we practice sensing our body. In sensing we have contact with our body, we become fully embodied. Unless we are in pain, our usual experience of our body is vague and neutral. Enhancing our contact with our body through direct and intentional awareness of it, through sensing, makes it vivid and even pleasurable. Through sensing, we revel in the mere fact of having a body. Through sensing, we love our body. And since our life is synonymous with having a body, through sensing we learn to love our life. During this life, we always have a body and thus always have the opportunity of sensing our body. Living in the sensitive energy, brings more aliveness to life. Through sensing, we can take pleasure in the simple fact of being in our body. by Joseph Nafton Love of Lifefrom Inner Frontiers.org site link..to read in whole context

6700a6a4ee02f038a92eb2069ec72e54.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content