login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★page 1.-Reinforcing/Creating/Triggering- Ideas

page 1.-Reinforcing/Creating/Triggering- Ideas/Facets Of Daily RoutinesImage result for your heart is your paint brush quotes gif

purpose of this thread- coming soon

Here are some ideas to lead you to an awesome morning routine... or any time of the day way of doing/being

Feel free to allow these to trigger what you would like to include...

and/or begin anywhere you like to get your own thoughts/feelings moving to reinforce what works for you.

deaa38b79d380da240b4eab6dc0106d0--healthy-morning-routine-morning-routines.jpg

related threads- in process

7 Step Morning Routine

 

thread in process-FEEL WONDERFULLY FREE TO POST ON AS IS(:

LOVE, SELFCARE

b07f07c14aab74a2722fb57628dc5baf--daily-affirmations-buddism.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

SILENCE

Thank You Thank You Thank You

NATURE by: Tim Brieske, M.D.

Namasté
Shhh, can you hear it?
Can you hear the sound?
I think I can.
Wait. First I must thank my mind for weaving thoughts, emotion.
Instantaneously transformed, feelings.
Wait. First I must thank my intellect for being so smart.
Ideas to fix, evaluate, discriminate.
Wait. First I must thank my ego for defending with vigilance.
Vast universe, infinite perceived threat.
Ahh!
Gratitude allows silence to emerge!
There it is. 
Now I hear it.
The song of divinity, everywhere.
Everything
Shhh, can you hear it?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

AFFIRMATIONS

thread -Creative ways to solve affirmation dilemmas.created by MCM/SRWE

thread -Process Affirmations-created by Lee

MORE AFFIRMATION THREADS ON BMINDFUL THRU THE YEARS {IN PROCESS}

 

I let go of anything which does not give well to my spirit place.

This present moment is secure, and enough.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

VISUALIZATIONSdb860c14064d71a85190c911bd3fdcc2.jpg

creative-vis.jpg?w=240

CREATIVE VISUALIZATION TECHNIQUE  created in 2011 by Rama Dass

Blue Mirror-Quick & Effective-created by selfcare in 2011

376576bbdfac2c31bebe6706c3aa76c4.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

EXERCISE

GOOD FOOD/PLANNING/CREATING/IMPORTANCE OF

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

READING

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

JOURNALING

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content