login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2018 Basics & Authenticity -What Really Matters To You?

Image result for notsalmon.com pics life is constantly testing

take a moment from your heart place...your most authentic heart place in this momentย 

fill in the blank pls

It matters to me that_____________.

{and if you like reinforce w/quotes&/or affirmations}

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It matters to me that I am feeling rested

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It matters to me that I am well fed/nourished.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It matters to me that I am true to my spirit place

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It matters to me that I am honest, kind, loyal, appropriate, kind, and fair

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It matters to me that I create from love

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It matters to me that I am on target with my life's focus.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It matters oh so muchย  to me that I am in tune with caring & sharing with my lil' family unit/

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It matters to me that I enjoy those I interact with

from my heart

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Nancee posted this 1x and I loved it

Image result for be kind quotes gif

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It matters to me that my time and focus is harmony.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It really matters to me that I have all the time I love to do things I love.

Yaaay for work, though big yaaaay for day off!

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It really matters to me that

ย 

tumblr_oxti2bgJrM1tjrxzlo1_250.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It really matters to me to be who I really am

tumblr_oo46gllQCl1vau72no1_250.jpgtumblr_p5b5hwoQTf1v41cz2o1_250.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It really matters to me to know all I value:

See the source image

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It matters to me to ease into things and feel wonderful energy while doing things I'd like to get done

ย 

It really matters to me to:

See the source image

It really matters to be to be peaceful, loving & harmoniousSee the source imageSee the source image

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

It matters to me to be in a good place

It matters to me

to choose good self talk and know how what I'd like to experience-and claim it as so

ย 

See the source image

It matters me to be kind to myself

and others.

ย 

See the source image

It really matters to me that I expect good things

See the source image

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It matters to me to be comfortable in my own skin; being my most authentic self-being true to myself

... and in turn be more to the world in which I engage with.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It matters to me that I live a life I love with love.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Image result for aliveness quotes pics

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

being myself down to my core matters to me.

2f4b86c15478a0b0fcb80fbad8663941.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Fly me to the moon's post:ย 

PERFECT

5da4ed11166246d728303fe7542ab377--shape-lotus-garden.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content