
take a moment from your heart place...your most authentic heart place in this momentย
fill in the blank pls
It matters to me that_____________.
{and if you like reinforce w/quotes&/or affirmations}
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It matters to me that I am feeling rested
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It matters to me that I am well fed/nourished.
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It matters to me that I am true to my spirit place
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It matters to me that I am honest, kind, loyal, appropriate, kind, and fair
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It matters to me that I create from love
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It matters to me that I am on target with my life's focus.
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It matters oh so muchย to me that I am in tune with caring & sharing with my lil' family unit/
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It matters to me that I enjoy those I interact with
from my heart
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Nancee posted this 1x and I loved it

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It matters to me that my time and focus is harmony.
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It really matters to me that I have all the time I love to do things I love.
Yaaay for work, though big yaaaay for day off!
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It really matters to me that
ย

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It really matters to me to be who I really am


BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It really matters to me to know all I value:

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It matters to me to ease into things and feel wonderful energy while doing things I'd like to get done
ย
It really matters to me to:

It really matters to be to be peaceful, loving & harmonious

ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
ย
It matters to me to be in a good place
It matters to me
to choose good self talk and know how what I'd like to experience-and claim it as so
ย

It matters me to be kind to myself
and others.
ย

It really matters to me that I expect good things

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It matters to me to be comfortable in my own skin; being my most authentic self-being true to myself
... and in turn be more to the world in which I engage with.
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
It matters to me that I live a life I love with love.
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
being myself down to my core matters to me.

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Mr Brightside
Posted on 04/06/2019.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
In response to Fly me to the moon's post:ย
PERFECT
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content