login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★HIGHER POWER INTENTIONS/DECLARATIONS

TOnight  I VISUALIZE AND FEEL ALL BEING CREATED MORE MAGNIFICENTLY THAN I COULD EVER DO ALONE.

Tonight  I  PRACTICE WHAT I KNOW IS REAL AND RIGHT FOR MY SPIRIT TO ADVANCE TO WHAT IS BEST NEXT.

Tonight  FROM MY SOUL  WITH THE POWER OF MY CREATOR, I CALL GOD... I ALLOW MY NEEDS BE MET WITH THE INTENSITY OF I AM.

Tonight  I OPERATE IN faith, trust, and belief!

Tonight , I Am filled with Infinite, creative perfect energy.

And it is so

Thank you Thank you Thank you!See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content