login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Foodie Affirmations/Cooking With Love💋 &Visuals {page 1}

Foodie Affirmations/Cooking With Love💋 &Visuals {page 1}

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

☑I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

At least once a day, I take the time to review my personal truths and enjoy understanding this is a wonderful priority.

I allow time to remember "who I truly am."

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am vibrantly alive and radiantly healthy!

I am naturally exuberant!]

2be2448babbd9dae1b8d4a0e2c785645--passion-planner-true-north.jpg

64b2ea1f2b04e1d1233cb7bad93f885e.jpg

I thoroughly enjoy all the foods that my body needs to be healthy.

I LIVE A JOYFUL LIFE EXPERIENCE

I am responsive to life-enhancing ideas and apply them in my life.

I am enjoying the harmony of my choices.joycemeyer1.jpg

Fantastic meals are being planned in my day dreams and prepared with joy when I desire!!!

My food is made with love!

Everything I eat turns to health, beauty and love.

Ch3LuFmWUAAlEe0.jpg

 

  •  I love being in my BODY. I accept and delight in its needs.

  • I deserve to have  the body I love and focus on what I know gives it the best health and appearance.

Today I focus on the foods I want to fill my home with...

I see my pantry, fridge and freezer stocked up so beautifully.MiRancho-Products-TacoSliders.pngIngredients: 
Water, Organic Whole White Corn, Organic Yellow Corn Masa Flour, Organic Guar Gum, Trace of Lime.nutritional info

I love awesome choices, and I meal plan with much love for myself and family.

~Thought by thought, word by word, act by act, I lift myself to a new level of life!

I love taking the time to choose high quality wonderful protein foods

My high protein foods get my vote. 

 

  • I love and care for my body and it cares for me

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I even affirm treats!

I choose delicious dark chocolate

I have some favorite sweets I love... I love a particular  incredibly rich dark chocolate bar. It costs a bit... and you can't 'down it' like regular chocolate. You just savor small pieces at a time. It has a creamy luxurious flavor.  When I try to describe it others... my mouth just waters.

It is incredibly awesome.

  1. Gotta have treats97edc9b5f5bea9693ed3ec3d7d5bb38a.jpg

waterphoto-1511994501413-7752c87af739?ixlib=rb-0.3.5&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&s=3c6dce2f42bbb16ed8f67252b059c0c2&auto=format&fit=crop&w=500&q=60

I take deeper, longer, more relaxed breaths

 

Simply breathing is the easiest way for me to live and to nourish the sacred in me!

I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.

Today, I will concentrate on taking one step forward, however small

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content