|
|
|
|---|---|
|
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Every (task) thing I do is worthwhile and is part of a bigger plan |
|
I love drinking waterI take deeper, longer, more relaxed breaths
Simply breathing is the easiest way for me to live and to nourish the sacred in me!I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.Today, I will concentrate on taking one step forward, however small |
|
I Am open to inspiration |
|
|
Thought for Today: Today I Am empowered because I take responsibility for all areas of my life. I know the Universe ... and my team- (Divine co-creatorship ) always has my back.
|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


















