login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★listening tothe whispers of my soul

“ I listen to the gentle whispers of my soul “

this week i have learnt a valuable lesson ,i think we all have 2 voices in our minds that talk to us – the kind one and the critical one ,guess which one shouts and which whispers .From today im going to listen to that quiet little inner child and ask what she needs and what would make her feel loved ,instead of makingbig plans but not changing anything .I have been writting out lots of affirmations like lines but not feeling them so i’m going to do one or 2 a day and keep thinking them ,feeling them and putting emotion into them .My soul is not buried deep in a dark place but is floating around like a fluffy cloud and deserves kindness .love flowergirl

I like you!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

aw thank you

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Inner child is sooooooooooo important.

That is an area so many people do not get..and you do!!!!
To be in touch with the many little-selves inside is not schizo lol It is one of the healthiest things you can do for yourself.

It allows you to be true to you, and move forward from a very real place, and relate to others and life from the point …you are trying to make sense of. If you are trying to make sense of the world without checking in with your ‘being’, you will always miss the mark. Of course, we have to step outside of ourselves too..for perspective (spiritually with OUR God-understanding, and interpersonally with others)..Bottom line, NEVER FORGET LITTLE FLOWERGIRL(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

hi self care ,thanks for your help .I first heard of inner child reading Louise Hay but because i read so fast and dont concentrate i thought it was about healing unhappy childhoods ( mine was lovely ) .Thank you for your reasurance about little selves – i love that expression ,i have felt as though im going mad some days .While i was so low with depression and for a while before that i blocked my emotions about myself out while being very sensitive to others pain .This helped me cope with some hard times but had led to me feeling like a body without a soul ,and now im feeling emotions ,listening to thoughts, they are like a jumble some days and when i look for my” being” its as though its behind a solid wall and i dont know how to get through it or take it down ,i really hope this makes sense.

Don’t doubt yourself. You have been working so hard and learning so much and things are going to keep getting better. You absolutely do make sense! I often picture the little cartoon angel at one ear and devil at the other – shouting! But it is becoming easier for me to change the channel now that I have observed it and the resulting negative consequences of being so mean to me.:) Loving, Jan

I love this thread, flowergirl. Good call. I have noticed my two voices also. I vow, like you, to listen to the ‘whispers of my soul.’ So beautiful.

Thank you,
Raylene

…What makes you different, makes you beautiful…

Hi flower girl,

I actually think we have as many voices/inner kids as we want.
Here’s an example..You know the self that is you, that you call the wise one? The one that comfortably gives advice to your children or yourself..when you’ve learned the lesson you needed to?

Well you can ask the part of you that you want to hear from questions?
Each part will answer slightly differently.

Do you know the part of you that is so creative, and delights with the smallest things? You can prompt that one any time.

You know when you’re scared…you can speak to the scared child in you with the loving side of you.

You have so many wonderful selves, that want you to be wherever you need and want giving you all you need to be there.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thank you all so much for your replies .

Jan ,i love the cartoon idea of an angel and devil ,it takesaway the fear of sliding down into the darkness again and makes it lose its power .I love angels and whenever i do a reading with angel cards it always feels so right for that day .

Raylene – you are so kind ,i hope you can listen to your gentle whispers

selfcare – your first 2 paragraphs helped me see my being is not stuck behind a wall ,it just withdrew to a resting place while i had a lot of very stressful stuff to deal with as a way of protecting itself .Now if i’m gentle and kind to me it can safely come back to the front of my mind in little steps .As i sort out my eating and start going for long walks ,as well as caring for our home the foggy blocked feeling will start to fade.My scared litle girl can come out from behind the curtains,the monsters are only in her mind .

you are all such a blessing and im gratefull to be a part of this loving community ,love and a thankyou hug ,flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
You said it in such a lovely way.

In response to jancydat’s post:
I like the devil and the angel, will try it :-) – Purely the act of picturing it will definitly cheer me up, while the devil is shouting. Making it easier to ignore the shouts.

…what a wonderful world….

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

EmilysQuotes.Com-believe-speak-heart-say-words-soul-whisper-miracles-amazing-great-inspirational-positive-unknown.jpg

In response to nature girl's post:

0861c0d8903a8e965f6724fdef599d5e--super-star-prosperity-affirmations.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to nature girl's post:

I recently did more than observe a critical self of mine … She doesn’t come out often, I am happy to say… I often say I don’t have time to entertain myself for that luxury (:

There is an actually a  book entitled something to that effect … not having luxury of a negative thought. Anyway, I made a mistake & could not believe how I berated myself. 

i told a good friend .. & she said she thought more was happening than the mistake . She said she believed my lil inner child is sad … that it’s holiday time & I missing my loved one. She said it was okay for my little one inside to be sad… She said be kind to her. I had a good cry & realized she was right . 
it’s important to feel our feelings & accept ourselves where we are.

After I accepted me, I began reading a great book I hadn’t picked up in years 
After I accepted me, I was able to do empowering brand new affirmations for a brand new year. 
Acceptance is key 

Affirmations

The God of my understanding is 1 of Love 

I Love each & everyday that I learn  about Love …
I am
told I too am love … & so are you .

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I was amazed at something recently as I was redoing & taking care of my home , be back soon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to 🎁's post:

I find when I have big time lines &  involved projects - I know I can do things - and can  enjoy many things … though I too hear that other voice - that says 

_ You can’t or shouldn’t have to do this 

• not enough time

I look back after I have accomplished more - and I am  proud 

& then I just want to be done just not to hear the conflicting messages.

So I do my affirmations, intentions & prayers - & it helps.

Though writing & processing the ‘in my face’ questions- helps in huge ways 

I will list some by Jack Canfield 

1. What is a difficult or troubling situation in your life?
  2. How are you creating it or allowing it to happen?
  3. What are you pretending not to know?
  4. What is the payoff for keeping it like it is?
  5. What would you rather be experiencing?
  6. What actions will you take to create that?
  7. By when will you take that action?

from The Success Principles workbook -Jack Canfield…

How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be

More inspiration from Jack Canfield- link

How To Find Your Life Purpose

What is “Life Purpose”?

Importance of Finding Your Purpose

Life Purpose Statement Examples

Find Your Passion

Understand the Meaning of Life

Break Through to Find Your Life PurposeTwo Things that Keep You From Your Purpose

9 Benefits of Knowing Your Purpose in Life

How to Find Your Purpose

Additional Reasons to Have a Purpose

Table of Contents

1. What are Life Goals?
  2. Importance of Setting Life Goals
  3. How to Set Life Goals
  4. Life Goal Examples to Set for Yourself
  5. Inspiring Life Quotes to Motivate You
  6. Create Your Life Goals List Now

Table of Contents

1. What is Goal Setting?
  2. Benefits of Goal-Setting
  3. How to Set Effective Goals
  4. 10 Goal-Setting Tips
  5. Goal-Setting Examples
  6. Conclusion

Link
Lesson #1: Become an Inverse Paranoid

Lesson #2: Look for the Opportunity in Everything

Lesson #3: Unleash the Power of Goal-Setting

Lesson #4: Is Worrying About Making a Living Stopping You?

Lesson #5: See What You Want, Get What You Want

Lesson #6: Plan Your Day The Night Before

Lesson #7: Take Action (Lots of It!)

Lesson #8: The Daily Success Focus Journal – A Simple Tool to Increase Confidence and Self-Esteem

Conclusion

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A thread I would like to return to 

bookmark 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content