login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★(Even More) Notes from The Universe

First, completely forget about who, how, and when. Then, decide only upon what you want, the end result, with as much clarity as possible. I’ll shuffle the deck, the magic show will begin, and jokers won’t be all that are wild.

Gosh, you’re so much fun to watch when you read these things.

Deal, The Universe
and yes…©Mike Dooley, www.tut.com (:

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

When people see, for the first time, how everyone else on the planet is just another version of themselves – the same spark of God except for the pressures and desires unique to each life – some laugh, some cry, and some laugh until they cry.

May you live your life so that when this day dawns for you, you’re among those who laugh and laugh and laugh.

Tallyho, ho, ho - The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

The agent, the producer, the investors; consultants, lenders, stockholders; customers, clients, fans; friends, lovers, support systems… they have nothing to do with dreams coming true.

They’re simply summoned after someone’s “made up their mind” to the degree that it’s followed by unending action.

Same with accidents and coincidences.

You see dreams actually come true (or not), long before they can be seen in time and space.

Yeah, ‘mon, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

No matter how things appear; no matter what you’ve overheard; and no matter how many people think otherwise… nothing can stop you, no one can hurt you, and you and I still have forever and ever.

Whoooohoooooooo!! The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

A few years back, not so long ago, heaven and earth erupted into a major celebration with the news of your impending adventure into this very time and space. You see, someone like you doesn’t come along all that often. In fact, there’s never been a single one like you, nor is there ever ANY possibility that another will come again. You’re an Angel among us. Someone, whose eyes see what no others will EVER see, whose ears hear what no others will EVER hear, and whose perspective and feelings will NEVER, ever be duplicated. Without YOU, the Universe, and ALL THAT IS, would be sadly less than it is.

Quite simply:

You’re the kind of person,
Who’s hard to forget,
A one-in-a-million
To the people you’ve met.
Your friends are as varied
As the places you go,
And they all want to tell you
In case you don’t know:
That you make a big difference
In the lives that you touch,
By taking so little
And giving so much!

Go get em’ Tiger!
The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I do believe that the single most important thing I could ever, ever share with you, with regard to maximizing the health, harmony, and happiness in your life, not to mention expediting the manifestation of your heart’s fondest desires, can be summed up in just one word:

Love yourself.

Okay, two words.

Love yourself.

I do - The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Without challenge, adventure is impossible.

The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Do you know what it’s like to stand on the heavenly diving board of time, looking down at the 10,000 lifetimes you’re about to begin? Seeing everything for the first time through prisms of color and light? Feeling totally overcome with such a surge of joy for ALL that lies ahead, that it takes all of your angels just to keep you from leaping before it’s your turn? Knowing that no matter what happens you will emerge wiser, richer, and deeply in love with every form of consciousness that will soon touch and expand your own?

Oh yeah…

Nice cannonball.

In love, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

It’s www.tut.com
All you have to do is register and you can start getting them every day.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I love this!

…what a wonderful world….

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
I like to hear/read them from you, it goes so well with your avatar

…what a wonderful world….

Thanks affi!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

You were built to believe, designed to receive, and born to go where no one ever has.

Dream. Dream really BIG now

Behold, a light… The Universe

©Mike Dooley, www.tut.com

I Am living a Divine plan

I saw this note today & it made me smile(:

Though most of these notes do that(:

Often, Dear-heart, the sooner you can be happy without “it,” the sooner you will be happy with “it.”

Boom , The Universe

Hi Cherished One, letting go is always easier than holding on.

And it’s how the new stuff will find you.

You new stuff magnet, The Universe

Accidents, coincidences, and serendipities don’t create dreams, Faithful One…

Your dreams create them.

Dream away, The Universe

Oh my goodness, Fortunate Friend, your life is so much fun to watch when you’re on the verge of a really big, huge dream coming true…!

You did not hear that from me… Shhhhhh! The Universe

4ca0941cfc40c0bad7b316dc259fdac9.jpg

Visualizing for Beginners…

For those who want convenient parking spaces, unexpected gifts, or chance encounters with cool people:

First, think. Second, let go.

Visualizing for the Illuminated…

For those who want a healing touch, world peace, or a new beautiful home with lots of privacy.

First, think. Second, let go.

We’re there for you, friend – The Universe

Dang, Deserving One, just because you’re a supernatural, unstoppable, manifesting machine, doesn’t mean you can’t ask for help. A lot of help. And fully expect to receive it.

That was part of “the deal,” The Universe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dfc7b64043bca26dd3506434d8cbaf80.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXGDvY5yNxq5GzmUP-qykq-NMpLcT4dPxU9M5x7PAhfZWNeB5-

dee1cf2169ab8fd5967309895bf72d77.jpg

Mike Dooley, www.tut.com:

TUT - The Universe Talks - Mike Dooley:

TUT - The Universe Talks - Mike Dooley:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Don't wait for those feelings of excitement, confidence, and clarity, before you take action.

Take action first, without them, and they will follow.

Go,

The Universe

If you have to, just pretend. Make believe. Fake it. Right now, get up, walk down the hall, smile, wave, wink, and exude.

Hello my sweet and joyous friend, has it struck you yet that answers come before questions? That healing begins with illness? And that you can't have a dream come true without a time when it hasn't?

Shoot, isn't it all so perfect? Everyone, no matter where they are on their journey, can be happy.

Tallyho,
    The Universe

Oh my goodness, your life is so much fun to watch when you’re on the verge of a really big, huge dream coming true…!

You did not hear that from me… Shhhhhh! The Universe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTejEhfbQ-0oDzSySL1BTqHrJb2tOgyso5JLTHeweL0iek1PTkjaQ

It’s not that your life totally rocks, except for a few tricky spots, slippery patches, and challenges.

But that your life totally rocks, in large part, because of the tricky spots, slippery patches, and challenges.

Stranger than fiction, The Universe

If you were able to look back at your most brilliant successes, stunning comebacks, amazing catches, and smokin’ ideas, and you were to find that virtually all of them seemed to materialize out of thin air, when you least expected them, and that they had exceeded even your greatest expectations at the time, how excited would you be about the new year and whatever else I’ve got up my sleeve?

Hubba, hubba – The Universe

Whether it’s the simplest things that life has to offer, my faithful one, like diamonds, pearls, and fabulous wealth, or friendship, truth, and happiness, please realize…

… actually, diamonds are rocks. Pearls are nature’s plastic. Money grows on trees.

Precious delight, it’s all thought. You live in a dream world. Therefore, it’s all simple. You want something, anything? Just think it. Material or ethereal – they’re both me.

Which is the point I was about to make.

I adore you, The Universe

Dearest One, avoid gray areas.

There, the illusion of safety is guarded by the lies of “maybe,” “sometime,” and “I don’t know.” There is a truth. There is a way. Life is absolute, and its principles exacting. If you put it out “there,” it has to come back. Ask, and it must be revealed.

Think, speak, and move with your desires, and nothing will ever be the same.

Tallyho, The Universe

• ~

Dearest You, I was about to wish that your every dream come true. That you find yourself surrounded by friends, laughter, and good times. I almost wished that your every cup runneth over financially, romantically, spiritually, and creatively. That good health be your faithful companion, peace your guarded ally, and love your perpetual guide. When suddenly, it dawned on me that as an infinite, powerful, fun-loving gladiator of the Universe, with eternity before you and the power of your thoughts to help shape it… it’s you , who will be granting wishes this year.

10… 9… 8… 7… 6… The Universe

Hey there Love, can you imagine the joy, the peace, the complete sense of satisfaction? The harmony, the love, and stitches of laughter? Can you imagine the interest income?!

Good, because nothing else shapes mountains, people, and bank accounts quite like imagination.

Go! The Universe

Growth comes from change.

Happiness comes from acceptance.

Merrily, you’re built to do both, at once.

2 Point Oh, baby - The Universe

Many come close,Dearest You, yet few dare, so boldly, to live without judgment, to give without expecting, and to love for no reason.

We call it a spiritual trifecta.

To the winner’s circle, The Universe

26f621275849d5fe5875657597a234ad--don-t-worry-powerful-quotes.jpg

If you frequently give yourself permission to doodle, wander, and be totally unproductive, and you actually relish such interludes, I can guarantee that your genius, creativity, and productivity will increase exponentially.

• I’ve seen it happen a billion times.

Through the roof, The Universe

Be led by joy.

It’s the whole point.

Tallyho, The Universe

There’s no such thing as too much gratitude. Because the more of it you express, the more reasons you’ll be given to express it.

Sure beats Twister, The Universe

• ~
      Here are a few techniques learned from children, that will help anyone take their game, or their life, to a whole new level:

1. Once a day playfully imagine that you’re already there.

2. Frequently speak in gratitude as if you’ve already arrived.

3. And, every now and then, physically do something you never would have done at the old level… like praise yourself, reward yourself, or cluck a few times with thumbs under your arms.

I’ll never tell a soul, The Universe

Related image

Image result for your heart is your paint brush quotes gif

Image result for your heart is your paint brush quotes

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content