I surrender so sweetly and allow the magnificence which is always perfect.
I can accomplish anything I set my mind on
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
|
|
I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others
|
|
I am thankful for all of the good that is being continuously offered to me.
|
|
My mind is constantly creating optimistic and positive thoughts
all day long about everything I do
|
|
Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I'm thankful for fun, and how I can take things seriously with lightheartedness. I am thankful for today's clarity.

I am now living a life of design rather than a life of reaction. Refreshing appreciation -it permeates my world.
It is so vital to appreciate.
Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable focused delightful energy.
I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life..
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Why do I expect something great to happen
today
tomorrow
and continuously ?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi