âThe master of the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which; he simply pursues his vision of excellence in whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he is always doing bothâ. James Michener
|
|
|
|
|
Â
Â
Â
|
 I appreciate the pace I have chosen to live, in the space and time Iâve chosen to love    |
Â
|
I sail through work today. |
|
|
Â
I dramatically enhance the quality of my life & relationships by focusing on what I am grateful for, who I appreciate, and all the good things that surround me.

related thread/post
Â
FEEL FREE TO POST... OFF TO WORK NOW(:
Â
Â
Â
The life energy in my surroundings are really mirrors of what I love, therefore my world is beautifully harmonious,awesomely kind and magnificently abundant.
My Now is continuously refreshed with high vibrations of perfect health and other desired prosperity.
Â
A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth in my body, emotions,intelligence, relationships, and spirituality... IÂ thrive.
Â
Â
WHY DO I LOVE PREPARING FOR WORK TODAY AND ANY DAY?
Preparing for work is play.
Preparation for a day servicing others inspires me first to take excellent care of me. Meaningful routines create a wonderful foundation for my awesome day being with so many others.

Â
Question1: How can my life get better? financial statement, relationship, physical condition, spiritual, emotional Question2: What are the possibilities to get this better? Question3: What would it take for this to show up?
Â
  |
Â
related thread/post
other related threads in process
Joy Of Appreciating Our Lovely Experiences
Â
WHY DO I LOOK FORWARD TO WORK?... FEELING JOY
Wonderful Implications Of Your Future Self
Â
Staying Loyal To Yourself & Loving It Part 2
Â

Â
Â
Â
Â
glad game is an awesome way to enhance experience for work!!
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi




