|
this morning...
as I wake I am knowing...
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.”
— Helen Keller
|
|
|---|
|


|
|
 |
|
this morning...this day... this moment...knowing
 
|
 |
this morning...this day... this moment... |
|
more related threads coming soon
|
| Upon Waking 1 |
|
And as I start my morning I will be right where I need to be because I can and its desirable.
more related affirmations coming soon
|
| this morning... |
| this moment.... |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
|
this morning.....this day... this moment... I trust |
this morning.....this day... this moment... |
|
this morning.....this day... this moment...

|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
this morning...as I wake I Am knowing


this morning...as I wake I Am knowing

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Nancee1953
Posted on 21/06/2018.

this morning...as I wake I Am knowing to...

this morning...as I wake I Am knowing to... create a delicious meal plan for my day before & during work. I love eating well... the healthier, the more delicious and nutritious ... I feel joy from my head to my feet!

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
this morning...as I wake I Am knowing to...wake slowly and recognize fully:

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
this morning...as I wake I Am knowing

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
this morning...as I wake I Am knowing

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
As I wake I am knowing... I will feel good, ease into this day and enjoy.
As I wake I am knowing I will enjoy speaking to my friends....One friend (known since mid 80's... and we are separated by miles... though not by our hearts... another friend who is local... though our contact has been mostly by phone... and will break that up by planning a lovely day out by things we both love and appreciate.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:
and that is what has been occuring/occurred...

this morning...as I wake I Am knowing....
life is as good as I allow
and co-create it
and surrender....
and allow some more....
and repeat(:
this morning...as I wake I Am knowing....
I am and will enjoy today
I am knowing I look forward to today!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
this morning...as I wake I Am knowing....
today is a good day
a day that I Am loving now
and will love all day long
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

this morning...as I wake I Am knowing....I will enjoy going back to sleep... knowing I will look forward to the day & will make it a great one!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
this morning...as I wake I Am knowing....
I am as rested as I desire to be.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
this morning...as I wake I Am knowing....
I am ready to start the day
the energy
to be available to myself
and others
allowing a magnificent harmonious adventure.
I anticipate today being a wonderful day because I have claimed it as so.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
this morning...as I wake I Am knowing....
I am allowing ease into this present moment and each moment that comes next.
I am knowing time is my playmate and we get along famously.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
this morning...as I wake I Am knowing....
I am allowing clarity, ease and desire for action which produces what I love.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content