login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Upon Waking...1

Affirmation-Rectangle-02_WEB.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

6c67d13f3872e91151ebc901ec4be2df.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I+have+all+that+I+need+to+make+this+a+great+day+of+my+life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Related image

My peaceful mind results in wellness and happiness in all areas of my life.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for https://www.quotemaster.org/images/6c/6c67d13f3872e91151ebc901ec4be2df.jpg

 

6cc756a05c190f1e48bec8b14bc5b0ac.jpg

b128a3220dd5db60ccd1f814dffa527d.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

8a9a37cc04d00fdf082fe43c9614a026--practice-gratitude-attitude-of-gratitude.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/65/83/d2/6583d2fd5fabf8e40a1e3acdfbfeca3d.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Upon waking I am calm

I am peaceful

I am neutral ... just being

I am now  just enjoying this moment.

ahhhh 

I feel good.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Upon waking... 

I am allowing ease into morning

I am allowing thoughts I enjoy

I am allowing my mind, body, and spirit to Be right in this moment

I am feeling a bit more rested

I am knowing as the morning continues I feel more and more the way I love for the day I will love today.

I am grateful.

I am appreciative.

I have faith, peace and joy in this moment.

I am fine with Now.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Upon waking... upon preparing myself for my Good day,I have claimed it as such.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Upon waking... I will allow myself to ease into the morning

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-3hUegNrXsmL_IBY_BuyAUsg7PU1wVqiEFBbexmHH7IcInx9dfQ
9b34d7605695546e7802187d113dc89b.png
 
 
flower+quotes+(1).gif

 

inspirational-quotes-about-strength-gratitude-quote.jpg

1200-516633140-famous-quote-on-wakeup.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content