login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

โ˜… Louise Hay

  • ***This thread was originally created in 2010. Letโ€™s bring it current***

This thread pertains to everything Louise and the types of things she teaches.




Many Louise Hay threads have been done on Bmindful. Since others have posted here โ€ฆI will post the links of the other threads here โ€ฆ.soon.ย 

threadLouise Hay thread created in May 2014
threadLouise Hay thread created in December 2012
threadHereโ€™s another I created in 2010
eventually Iโ€™ll add them(:ย 

.

โ€~Louise Hay Video~โ€œ
101 Positive Thoughts to Start Your Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAoTbwVHYUI

(33 minutes 02 sec)

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

The 1st link was Louise Hay Affirmations (above post).

This link is daily Wayne Dyer affirmations

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I love these- thank you!!

…What makes you different, makes you beautiful…

In response to Raylene’s post:
a pleasure(:

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Ah, you scared me. When I saw the thread, I thought something has happened!! Thank god, it’s a lovely thread to come up with more mindful thought (…instead of assuming the bad!) so my todays affirmation is: I am staying positive and life is good :-)

Louise Hay daily affirmations

…what a wonderful world….

I like her daily affirmation for today:

“There is plenty for everyone and we bless and prosper each other.”

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:

Hi AccidentalNOte this is good to add to my affirmation list.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content