login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2018 complete wellness ... 1

 

 

vision board-health pg 2

 

 

.

 

ღToday I Am free of cares as I once referred to them

 

ღMy mind creates an image of my body that is always vital, healthy, beautiful and strong.

 

ღI accept completely a very Good life ...that I am so ready for and allowing now.

 

 

 

 

★I see myself in my minds eye more fit than ever before - forever more

★I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy,

I have the vim, vigor, vitality, flexibility and mobility to do what I need and want!

 

38d62cec764a969d4abbd4fc870d2fc9--healing-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

ღToday I feel the presence
of Divine Love flowing through me.

ღI allow life to flow through me.

ღToday I Am filled with Divine Light.

ღToday I Am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed. 

ღ Today is a wonderful day. I am grateful. I am thankful. I am seeing those things that make me feel good today. 

ღI now choose to experience the sweetness of today.

 

 

 

 

KG-Resistance-Quote-800x630.jpg

 

 

 

 

Positive Affirmations 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

 

AGELESS TIMELESS...1

UNDEFENDED SELF LOVE

GRATITUDE/APPRECIATION IT'S ALL GOOD

DSiFua-X4AAGoWv.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content