You are always welcome to join inwith what you loveHealth- Quotes,Affirmations/Videos & Vision Board/ pg 2page 1 |
|
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Inspiration from my soul fills my life in ways which create perfectly.
|
→ I Am brilliant on the basics. I am loving the ease I am allowing. I am exactly where I need to be and I am doing a fantastic job. |
Exercising can actually be a form of prayer—a thanksgiving for the privilege of having a body and for simply being alive. Regina Ryan and John Travis
My list below comes from something called “ How to Have a Healthy Lifestyle with a Busy Schedule” by Sabrina Ryan and Anne Kowlaski, OCPA, Spring 2009
-
- So Why Be Healthy?
22 REASONS WHY.
1. Vitality
2. An abundance of energy
to do everything you want to do
3. Happiness
4. Love and closeness with others
5. Satisfaction and fulfillment in life
6. Healing symptoms and disease
7. Symptoms and disease going way
8. Relief from the suffering that goes with the symptoms of disease.
9. Inner Peace
10. Being symptom and disease free
11. Mental focus, memory, and clarity (no brain fog)
12. Being awake and fully alive everyday (not dragging through stuff and surviving)
13. Being present and having the ability to be with people.
14. No worry or fear.
15. Being confident in yourself
16. Being complete and happy
17. The ability to deal with issues that arise simply and with ease
18. Having better health now, for security for yourself and your family later.
19. More time to do what you want
20. Simpler choices
21. Looking great, feeling good, reducing fat, and having tons of energy
22. Being satisfied, and not being hungry all of the time.
- -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…
|
I am exactly where I need to be and I am doing a fantastic job.
Whatever situation arises, I ask myself: How can I be good to myself?
|
TODAY I AM GOING TO SAY I CAN
TODAY I AM GOING TO SAY I WILL
TO WHAT REALLY WORKS WELL FOR ME
thread★new★★Thoughts...
thread ★new★★Worthy Of Your Time & Why?
thread★★In the flow with today's intentions ...1
thread★new★★Choice. How do you want to feel? What are you creating?
thread★new★★Changing What You Can...page one
thread ★new★★Your Inner outer self {empowerment}
thread★new★★how to have all the time you need
Choice. How do you want to feel? What are you creating? |
|
Try to be like the turtle - at ease in your own shell.Bill Copeland
|
→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body
|
|
|
I am exactly where I need to be and I am doing a fantastic job. |
|
→ How do I want to feel?
→ I now generate the discovery of positive and happy information. → I am a beautiful being of Light → I am willing to see what I see → I am willing to know what I know
1. How can ‘it’ get any better than this? (any thing) 2. What are the possibilities? 3. What would ‘it’ take to show up? [not an exercise to force yourself to answer -just questions consistently] THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST YEAR EVER
|
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere






























